rate me 17 6'0/182cm, and tell me what to improve

16yearoldmogger

16yearoldmogger

Bronze
Skrmbillede 2024 07 31 kl 211710

ESRcel, grow out hair, improve eyebrow density, eyelashmax

fuck is ESRcel
eye separation ratio, your eye are too wide apart from each other. you should grow out your hair to hide it, it's a huge flaw, tho you could still slay

you look good but ESR.. anyway eye lash eye brow max and also... we have nice names

Ideal pheno but
IMG 0490

Tier eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and xion
eye separation ratio, your eye are too wide apart from each other. you should grow out your hair to hide it, it's a huge flaw, tho you could still slay
oh but its just the angle

its the angle how do i last max and eyebrow max?
idk about angle g, lots of options for eyebrows and eyelashes i personally use black castor oil and you can combine it with dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
idk about angle g, lots of options for eyebrows and eyelashes i personally use black castor oil and you can combine it with dermarolling
so i need to dye it and use castor oil but does castor oil even work have u noticed growth?

so i need to dye it and use castor oil but does castor oil even work have u noticed growth?
yeah, its not an overnight fix tho i used to have really light eye brows and shit now i got wayyyy nicer, eyelashes improved a fuck ton

also you are like low chadlite or something like that no reason to be here unless you trynna troll or kill time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
You don’t really need anything. Healthmax to age well and fix bulbous tip if you really want to

im pretty sure yeah but all of your other features are good only nose could be better
nose is crooked asd in that photo cause my head is turned and so is my phone my nose is like in the mirror photo

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
  • +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
You don’t really need anything. Healthmax to age well and fix bulbous tip if you really want to
exactly
other people are waffling about 'esr'

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing
ur good coloring tho, you look like you have the bonemass of a 13yo, idk if that's lens distortion but if not, boost test brotha, drink raw milk, type shi

ur good coloring tho, you look like you have the bonemass of a 13yo, idk if that's lens distortion but if not, boost test brotha, drink raw milk, type shi
thanks been tanning a bit uh yea idk might be lens distortion a little bit but it could def be better i will start working out in some months hopefully boost test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
gymmax, habitsmax, grow your hair. You have potential to be htn to chadlite