IMG_5021.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4845.jpeg
    IMG_4845.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, PseduoAryan and 5'7 zoomer
which one of your parents is italian? what kind of arab are you?

You are like a 3.7/10

You have close set eyes and a veryyyy recessed chin.

If you keep the same hairstyle as the first pic and fix you recessed chin with a genioplasty then you could be a solid 4.7 - 5

Also your jaw could be a bit more robust so maybe throw some jaw angle implants or fillers in the mix

You can’t be anything over a 5 because of your close set eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: jsmad
Your mom ruined your arab genes

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and CursedOne
Looks a lot better with your hair in the first picture. Definitely not sub 4 PSL like everyone's saying.

• +1
your arab genes ruined you. why does a italian mix with arab

Looks a lot better with your hair in the first picture. Definitely not sub 4 PSL like everyone's saying.
He is bc of eye spacing,so you not see how close they look even in front camera lens distortion?they would legit look touching in irl/candid this is a true subhuman despite hair/height and collagen even b02cel appeal mogs him to death

He is bc of eye spacing,so you not see how close they look even in front camera lens distortion?they would legit look touching in irl/candid this is a true subhuman despite hair/height and collagen even b02cel appeal mogs him to death
I don't think people irl would notice but I could be wrong. He looks like the type of guy that deathnik foids would like, especially if they're younger women.

• +1
100% untermensch :feelsyay:

I don't think people irl would notice but I could be wrong. He looks like the type of guy that deathnik foids would like, especially if they're younger women.
Eye spacing especially that close like his is honestly instant and very noticable you legit can’t look past it as you only look at som1s eyes when speaking

Eye spacing especially that close like his is honestly instant and very noticable you legit can’t look past it as you only look at som1s eyes when speaking
Idk I guess only :blackpill:-ed people can spot it. Who knows though.

• +1
Idk I guess only :blackpill:-ed people can spot it. Who knows though.
tbf ive never noticed if someones eye spacing was close irl, maybe subconsciously idk

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and jsmad
It’s worse in camera idk why never gotten anyone say my eyes are close even tho the spacing isn’t ideal

It’s worse in camera idk why never gotten anyone say my eyes are close even tho the spacing isn’t ideal
it looks worse in camera then you see in mirror lol bc your pupils cant see two eyes at once,take a picture of your eyes with back camera from 6 feet away thats your true spacing

tbf ive never noticed if someones eye spacing was close irl, maybe subconsciously idk
bc close set eyes your tier are very rare,like less then 1 in 100,ian sommerholder tier is common and not a failo tho

it looks worse in camera then you see in mirror lol bc your pupils cant see two eyes at once,take a picture of your eyes with back camera from 6 feet away thats your true spacing
but to other people it looks as close as you see on camera obviously

IMG 5443
Just took this 30seconds ago I don’t think it’s too bad but ik it’s a failio

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
View attachment 2983983Just took this 30seconds ago I don’t think it’s too bad but ik it’s a failio
your right nowhere near as bad as i thought maybe your phone has extra lens distortion,your lucky you have tall proportions to lowkey compensate

• +1
your right nowhere near as bad as i thought maybe your phone has extra lens distortion,your lucky you have tall proportions to lowkey compensate
It’s not ideal it’s just my long midface makes it worse

• +1
Mtn

• +1
It’s not ideal it’s just my long midface makes it worse
yes,deiniely looks better in non distorted,you can try things to make it look better like eyelinr/long hair tining lashes,but the only reason why it somewhat looks not as bad on you is because your face especially upper is narrow,if you gymcel and lift and your skull gets wider your eyes will look soo much worse bc of the illusion

yes,deiniely looks better in non distorted,you can try things to make it look better like eyelinr/long hair tining lashes,but the only reason why it somewhat looks not as bad on you is because your face especially upper is narrow,if you gymcel and lift and your skull gets wider your eyes will look soo much worse bc of the illusion
Do you reckon if I made my lower third wider would I look better or worse

Do you reckon if I made my lower third wider would I look better or worse
worse,the wider your face is the more close your eyes appear

• +1
worse,the wider your face is the more close your eyes appear
IMG 5495
I think my eyes looked closer was because I was slightly squinting in the other photos. What do you rate me in this photo I just took

• +1
mtn including height
but in the non distored photo fram range you look mid mtn,which is good bc you dont look like how you do on frant camera,photos from 10 feel away are more realistic to irl

• +1
mtn including height
Surely I’m mtn facially people dispute me a lot some people I’m htn and some people think I’m Lyn but most of the time facially mtn not including height. I say with height I’m htn not tryna have an ego or anything

Surely I’m mtn facially people dispute me a lot some people I’m htn and some people think I’m Lyn but most of the time facially mtn not including height. I say with height I’m htn not tryna have an ego or anything
but your hairstyle isnt help you either,would legit descend any1

but your hairstyle isnt help you either,would legit descend any1
IMG 5508
Yeah but I mean just facially, you reckon this hairstyle better cause I usually have it like this when I’m outside and stuff

• +1
do u think eye spacing like david laid is noticable irl

IMG 20240616 164643

Wow bhai you look like a better version of him, with better eyebrows, skin and hair.

i’m ngl it doesn’t look much different but i’ll ask the same, does it look better from a distance?
IMG 2751
IMG 2752

• +1