Rate me 17M 5’10”

M

matthewmac0

Iron
Feel like I look fairly decent, but I’d like to reach that next level. Lmk.

Attachments

• IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3333.png
    IMG_3333.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3326.jpeg
    IMG_3326.jpeg
    858.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3321.jpeg
    IMG_3321.jpeg
    969.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3336.jpeg
    IMG_3336.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 0
Decent potential, get lean.

• +1
Reactions: matthewmac0
What’s the best way to get lean in my face if I’m an athlete who’s already decently cut
Well your “decently” cut isn’t lean enough. Obviously you’re eating the wrong foods. I lost 12 pounds in the last two weeks by working out daily and eating 1200 clean calories. Strictly eggs, chicken, steak, rice, vegetables, fruit, and milk. No matter what you do you’ll lose weight if u don’t eat a lot

• +1
Well your “decently” cut isn’t lean enough. Obviously you’re eating the wrong foods. I lost 12 pounds in the last two weeks by working out daily and eating 1200 clean calories. Strictly eggs, chicken, steak, rice, vegetables, fruit, and milk. No matter what you do you’ll lose weight if u don’t eat a lot
If I eat super clean and not a lot will I still maintain the energy levels I’m at when I eat a lot?

• +1
Reactions: advancedjelquer
Nigga help me, I calculated to be at 15% bodyfat, I need to lose 11 kgs of fat, how do I lose this without stunting my height

Nigga help me, I calculated to be at 15% bodyfat, I need to lose 11 kgs of fat, how do I lose this without stunting my height
Well 10% is ideal for good face definition. But to lose weight without stunting height just eat your maintaince calorie amount but run plenty and workout. U can get gh but if u want to naturally boost ur gh take vitamins, b2 and k3. Lift heavy. Get 9 hour of sleep very important for growth.

If I eat super clean and not a lot will I still maintain the energy levels I’m at when I eat a lot?
Nope, I just consume slightly more caffeine and it balances out 👌🏻

• +1
Well 10% is ideal for good face definition. But to lose weight without stunting height just eat your maintaince calorie amount but run plenty and workout. U can get gh but if u want to naturally boost ur gh take vitamins, b2 and k3. Lift heavy. Get 9 hour of sleep very important for growth.
Going lower than 15% is my plan but I decided I can be a human at 15%. How much fat should I aim to lose while not losing muscle.
How much caloric deficit per day

Your calculation don’t mean jackshit, if you’re at 15% body fat your face won’t look better at 10%, might even look worse since 10% is insanely hard to maintain without using drugs

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
Going lower than 15% is my plan but I decided I can be a human at 15%. How much fat should I aim to lose while not losing muscle.
How much caloric deficit per day
How tall are you and what’s your weight

Your calculation don’t mean jackshit, if you’re at 15% body fat your face won’t look better at 10%, might even look worse since 10% is insanely hard to maintain without using drugs
Nah I meant I need to be atleast 15%

Untrue ur face will look different from 15-10% however he prob just made up that amount of fat he needs to lose. Also 10% is not hard to maintain at all if ur not a fatass lol. Just eat good and stay active its very simple

Untrue ur face will look different from 15-10% however he prob just made up that amount of fat he needs to lose. Also 10% is not hard to maintain at all if ur not a fatass lol. Just eat good and stay active its very simple
You’re retarded or don’t know how to measure body fat, good luck maintaining 10% body fat without using drugs or starving yourself

Nah I didn't make it up.

173 and 176 pounds
Yea u can def lose weight my gym partner is 186 cm and 167 pounds. But assuming ur around 18 and ur somewhat active u maintaince calories would be 2550 so I would start with eating 2000 daily and seeing how weight loss goes. I personally think u could lose 20 pounds at that height and weight

You’re retarded or don’t know how to measure body fat, good luck maintaining 10% body fat without using drugs or starving yourself
Haha I’ve gotten mine measured twice lol. Also no need to starve myself I eat twice a day, run, and lift weights. I’m at 12% myself currently but I’m losing weight pretty quickly

Haha I’ve gotten mine measured twice lol. Also no need to starve myself I eat twice a day, run, and lift weights. I’m at 12% myself currently but I’m losing weight pretty quickly
well it’s good that you’re trying to take care of yourself, but the hardest part is not getting there it’s maintaing the body fat.

Im talking from personal experience I used to be 64 kg and 181cm which is like 5’11 and and 140 pounds, I had muscle tone and was lean and honestly I thought that it made a difference in my face but it didn’t now I’m 155 and I look the exact same in the face, only time I would look extremely defined in the face was when I cut water weight.

well it’s good that you’re trying to take care of yourself, but the hardest part is not getting there it’s maintaing the body fat.

Im talking from personal experience I used to be 64 kg and 181cm which is like 5’11 and and 140 pounds, I had muscle tone and was lean and honestly I thought that it made a difference in my face but it didn’t now I’m 155 and I look the exact same in the face, only time I would look extremely defined in the face was when I cut water weight.
Try water flushing. But that height and being 140 seems like you were emancipated. Unless you had a lot of fat and no muscle it’s hard to imagine you being more than 10

• +1
Reactions: mks
Try water flushing. But that height and being 140 seems like you were emancipated. Unless you had a lot of fat and no muscle it’s hard to imagine you being more than 10
Water flushing is a temporary solution and consistently doing it might lead to health problems in the future, But again I was very lean and now I weight more but I look the same it might just be face genetics, I would say the majority of people would look worse being under 15% since it makes your eyes look sunken and ghostly like, especially if you have poor bone development you might look like an auschwitz survivor.

But it’s always worth trying seeing how you look like with low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Water flushing is a temporary solution and consistently doing it might lead to health problems in the future, But again I was very lean and now I weight more but I look the same it might just be face genetics, I would say the majority of people would look worse being under 15% since it makes your eyes look sunken and ghostly like, especially if you have poor bone development you might look like an auschwitz survivor.

But it’s always worth trying seeing how you look like with low bodyfat
True always varies person to person