Rate me, 17M 6'0

D

DanielCYA

Iron
What to looksmax now (besides bf%, already working on it)? Thanks in advance.
IMG 8745

Damn My Nigga.. You Is Pugly

• +1
Reactions: Ahmat31
TY for honesty, do you have any tips for improving?
Bro this isn't reddit stop being so nice

Fix your hair it's too messy
Your eyes are your biggest flaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bro this isn't reddit stop being so nice

Fix your hair it's too messy
Your eyes are your biggest flaw
I figured eyes were very bad, is there surgery to give the hunter eye shape? Getting haircut soon, any idea what cut will look the best for my head? Trying to minimalize chubby cheeks and asymmetrical face.

Do you know your face width ?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DanielCYA
You have really bad negative canthal tilt eyes, and ur maxilla looks very badly recessed. good skin and collagen though. Also lacks dimorphism aswell. I’d say your normie looking, but ugly or anything but in no regard handsome

u look htn , im assuming ur short cause u have no reason to be here

You have really bad negative canthal tilt eyes, and ur maxilla looks very badly recessed. good skin and collagen though. Also lacks dimorphism aswell. I’d say your normie looking, but ugly or anything but in no regard handsome
I assume then surgerymax when I turn 18 and mew?

how is he lacking dimoriphism? he has good jawline with outward gonions

nice flared gonions

• +1
Reactions: DanielCYA
I assume then surgerymax when I turn 18 and mew?
Mewing is pretty cope but no harm in doing it, it temporarily flexes the hyoid anyways making it look better.

Yeah a canthopexy would do great on you man or infraorbital implants ( pricey)

I also see your eyelashes are straight and angled downwards adding to your NCT, and making your PFL shorter . Maybe with your lashes curled upwards your eye area will improve slightly.

Eyelid exposure is also seen in ur eyes. Canthopexy will help this. Other methods people use here are eyelid pulling and ice hooding. Bone smashing does yield results too. but it’s mostly swelling that subsides after a while but the brow ridge and zygos can grow with stress like as bones hands and feet do with stress.

how is he lacking dimoriphism? he has good jawline with outward gonions
No signs of facial hair, chin would be recessed but appears OP has a slight underbite, he actually has a good mandible and gonions. it just isn’t in a good spot. OP would be a candidate for a bimax, He’s definitely still decent looking considering his recession and NCT which is impressive

Retard detected.

u look htn , im assuming ur short cause u have no reason to be here
I'm 6'0. I've lived on the chans since I was 12, and was blackpilled on dating through most of grade school. I moved towns and worked on a lot of what I thought makes me ugly. It's helped my success with women but 1: The top 5% of women in my town still don't want me and 2: Leveling up has become an addiction.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Mewing is pretty cope but no harm in doing it, it temporarily flexes the hyoid anyways making it look better.

Yeah a canthopexy would do great on you man or infraorbital implants ( pricey)

I also see your eyelashes are straight and angled downwards adding to your NCT, and making your PFL shorter . Maybe with your lashes curled upwards your eye area will improve slightly.

Eyelid exposure is also seen in ur eyes. Canthopexy will help this. Other methods people use here are eyelid pulling and ice hooding. Bone smashing does yield results too. but it’s mostly swelling that subsides after a while but the brow ridge and zygos can grow with stress like as bones hands and feet do with stress.
Will try all of that ASAP and canthopexy when I'm 18. In regards to underbite, I do have a crossed bite, where my left side is almost normal and my right is an underbite. Hoping to get some orthodontics done to fix that, could it help with flatness on my right side? And would it show a recessed chin enough to ruin my face?

Will try all of that ASAP and canthopexy when I'm 18. In regards to underbite, I do have a crossed bite, where my left side is almost normal and my right is an underbite. Hoping to get some orthodontics done to fix that, could it help with flatness on my right side? And would it show a recessed chin enough to ruin my face?
Yeah they would essentially pull your chin back, giving it less height from the front, but it would nevertheless improve you. It would help the flatness symmetry wise yes but generally facial flatness is caused by the maxilla, which can only really be altered with bimax, and some people claim results from face pulling but that is dangerous and I’ve never seen results worth the risk yet

• +1
Reactions: DanielCYA
Your side profile looks down syndrome-tier

Beo u lucky u 6 foot I'm stuck at 5 7