Rate me 17M 6'1 new to this

C

ciori

Iron
I got shredded for the first time in like 2 years and I want to improve my looks, any tips? Bloated in the last two and my hair is shit in the first one**
Screenshot 20240829 025230
IMG 20240829 025158
Screenshot 20240829 025242
Screenshot 20240829 034026
Screenshot 20240829 033708

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_033708.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_033708.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829_025022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_025022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829_025022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_025022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829_025124_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_025124_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    908.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
probably high mtn, could reach htn by debloating and fixing hair though. Are you sure you’re 6’1 because you have some seriously small proportions.

• +1
Reactions: ciori
probably high mtn, could reach htn by debloating and fixing hair though. Are you sure you’re 6’1 because you have some seriously small proportions.
Got any hairstyle suggestion? Currently growing it out (I had rosemary and castor oil sit overnight and I took the first pic before rinsing it that's why it looks weird)
Currently consuming less sodium than usual, pottasium is nothing crazy I just eat 3 bananas daily to supplement it although I should look more into it
Yeah I'm 6'1 if you're taking about the second last Pic where I show my frame my limbs may look smaller bcuz of my big skull size (hats never fit me)

Got any hairstyle suggestion? Currently growing it out (I had rosemary and castor oil sit overnight and I took the first pic before rinsing it that's why it looks weird)
Currently consuming less sodium than usual, pottasium is nothing crazy I just eat 3 bananas daily to supplement it although I should look more into it
Yeah I'm 6'1 if you're taking about the second last Pic where I show my frame my limbs may look smaller bcuz of my big skull size (hats never fit me)
your hairstyle is fine but it’s frizzy, have you tried noshampoo? By debloating I mean lose fat also

your hairstyle is fine but it’s frizzy, have you tried noshampoo? By debloating I mean lose fat also
I tried no shampoo only used coconut oil now and then but it looked pretty bad imo will try again since hair grows faster without it
I lost so much fat recently but I think I can keep going although I don't wanna lose much muscle, currently(first pic) at around 82.5kg fasted I think I cand go down to 79~ish without feeling like a zombie etc(I'm even more shredded now that the pump pic which was took at 84kg I think, quad and calf veins are coming in)

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
I tried no shampoo only used coconut oil now and then but it looked pretty bad imo will try again since hair grows faster without it
I lost so much fat recently but I think I can keep going although I don't wanna lose much muscle, currently(first pic) at around 82.5kg fasted I think I cand go down to 79~ish without feeling like a zombie etc(I'm even more shredded now that the pump pic which was took at 84kg I think, quad and calf veins are coming in)
Don’t worry about losing muscle you’ll gain it all back when you stop restricting calories

Oops posted by accident mb

Got any more tips? I started using rosemary oil on my eyebrows recently, thinking about dyeing them a darker brown, getting braces in a few days since my upper incisors been flared my whole life and I have a big gap between them it ruins my smile (will prob keep them on <1 year it's nothing crazy), started thumbpulling and mewing, I'm eating basically just eggs beef potatoes milk honey fruits (will soon add carrots) for the last 3 months and I'm feeling the best I've ever felt my nails grow like crazy; been cold exposuring lately, just started drinking coffee with butter and I just quit za which kept me lazy, I'm trying to fix my deviated septum with brute force although I don't think it will work I just want to breathe better thru my nose
I think I will soon ascend if things go right, I love living like this I regret dirty bulking so much so yeah maintaining a routine won't be a problem.
Thanks for the rating that's what I thought myself after scrolling a bit here, hope to soon ascend

This is me bit over 2 years ago btw I was around 10 kilos lighter yet more bf basically just eating chicken breast pasta protein shakes and white bread, I think my chin is way better now and overall looks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_002630_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_002630_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 0
This guy is HTN bro no way mtn

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ciori
  • +1
I got shredded for the first time in like 2 years and I want to improve my looks, any tips? Bloated in the last two and my hair is shit in the first one**View attachment 3131776View attachment 3131777View attachment 3131778View attachment 3131797View attachment 3131792
This one might be controversial but mid mtn. Your biggest flaws are your extremely unequal facial thirds as none of them are close in measurement and your long philtrum being that your chin to philtrum ratio is around 1.3 to 1.5 instead of the ideal range of 2.0 to 2.5. Your greatest attributes are your side profile being Chad tier with extreme forward growth on both your chin and maxilla, your extreme hooded eyes and low set eyebrows and your deep set eyes. My advice dye your hair and your eyebrows either black or dark brown, trim your eyebrows, lose the layer of subcutaneous fat on your face, de bloat, and cut your hair short as you have very masculine features that are not harmonious so you would benefit from a crew cut or a stylized buzz cut. As for the hard maxes nose job to make your nose not as wide and top lip filler to fix your chin to filtren ratio. With the soft maxes you have low than potential with hard maxes you have Chad. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist and ciori
Auto correct screwed me filtren is supposed to be filtrum and low than is supposed to be low htn

• +1
you have a really nice side, the brow ridge is really prominent. But from the front I expected you to look better tbh. Mtn with goodnpotential

• +1
This one might be controversial but mid mtn. Your biggest flaws are your extremely unequal facial thirds as none of them are close in measurement and your long philtrum being that your chin to philtrum ratio is around 1.3 to 1.5 instead of the ideal range of 2.0 to 2.5. Your greatest attributes are your side profile being Chad tier with extreme forward growth on both your chin and maxilla, your extreme hooded eyes and low set eyebrows and your deep set eyes. My advice dye your hair and your eyebrows either black or dark brown, trim your eyebrows, lose the layer of subcutaneous fat on your face, de bloat, and cut your hair short as you have very masculine features that are not harmonious so you would benefit from a crew cut or a stylized buzz cut. As for the hard maxes nose job to make your nose not as wide and top lip filler to fix your chin to filtren ratio. With the soft maxes you have low than potential with hard maxes you have Chad. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
Knew about my philtrum but I now realize how unequal my facial thirds are wow. Never realized that, just got into this, I think I'll go for a shorter haircut that would also cover a very tiny bit of my forehead, a goatee since a stubble moustache would make my philtrum look shorter I guess? (I only want to softmax for now) Maybe the goatee would also make my chin look a bit taller. I'll also emphasize on looking more masculine by training my neck and dyeing my eyebrows. Also I will debloat. Thanks a lot dude wish you a great day too

Knew about my philtrum but I now realize how unequal my facial thirds are wow. Never realized that, just got into this, I think I'll go for a shorter haircut that would also cover a very tiny bit of my forehead, a goatee since a stubble moustache would make my philtrum look shorter I guess? (I only want to softmax for now) Maybe the goatee would also make my chin look a bit taller. I'll also emphasize on looking more masculine by training my neck and dyeing my eyebrows. Also I will debloat. Thanks a lot dude wish you a great day too
Im glad you only chose to soft max because those are the features your family passed on to you, I used to only give soft max advice until I realized people have free will to decide what to do on their own so why not help them if they choose to do so. Yes a goatee would elongate your chin thus frauding your chin to filtrum ratio which works.

• +1