Rate me, 17Yo, Be Brutally Honest

tongueguy

tongueguy

Iron
Hello Be honest what category or rating am i and What are my worst facial features
Please drop some tips that can help me look better or whatever i can work on
And is it over because of my side profile? :/
-Thank you
IMG 5219
IMG 5221
IMG 5222
IMG 5225
IMG 5223
IMG 5224
IMG 5226
IMG 5220

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Shaving mustache, trimming eyebrows and getting a short scissor cut would be a good start

• +1
Reactions: tongueguy and qxdr
Shaving mustache, trimming eyebrows and getting a short scissor cut would be a good start
^^^ also getting rid of eye bags and if hardmaxxing doesn’t matter to you then you could also get chin implants, rhinoplasty and fillers to reduce upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: tongueguy
You are a solid mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retardpill and tongueguy
^^^ also getting rid of eye bags and if hardmaxxing doesn’t matter to you then you could also get chin implants, rhinoplasty and fillers to reduce upper eyelid exposure.
Is there anything else like at home routine to get rid of upper eyelid exposure or is fillers the only way? and also is there anything that can help chin growth or is that just my skull

You are a solid mtn
Be honest If i work out and do things to make me look and be at my best you think i could be a htn? or probably not since my side profile is bad

You think i should shave the mustache? I feel like it would make me look worse😭 but also should i start working out? im like mtn rn right?

4th pic looks good for jb latina slaying tbf, but if you want to look better, trim hair a bit so that you can still rock that messy middle part, shave the moustache until its more dense and you can combo it with a goatee. Youre a bit recessed and high body fat

• +1
Reactions: Avertion
Yeah sadly i am recessed is there anything i can do to help decrease it or does only surgery help with that, also you think if i work out and try my best to look my best i can maybe be a htn?

Is there anything else like at home routine to get rid of upper eyelid exposure or is fillers the only way? and also is there anything that can help chin growth or is that just my skull
you could try volufiline on your upper eyelids with a moisturizer but I heard people say it’s cope and that it works so if you want you can try that. For chin growth you’d have to get implants cus it’s your bones.

Be honest If i work out and do things to make me look and be at my best you think i could be a htn? or probably not since my side profile is bad
tbh ur ltn rn, i dont see u ever being htn

4th pic looks good for jb latina slaying tbf, but if you want to look better, trim hair a bit so that you can still rock that messy middle part, shave the moustache until its more dense and you can combo it with a goatee. Youre a bit recessed and high body fat
facts