IMG 7018
IMG 6798
IMG 6676

Bro eat more how tf are you 125lbs at 6'2:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and iloveboobs
Bro eat more how tf are you 125lbs at 6'2:ROFLMAO:
im gonna sound like a leftist faggot but when i got into modeling they told me to keep my weight which was around 60kg/132lbs at the time and i just thought it would be better to lose weight so i get more work but now im stuck at this weight and dont really want to get heavier

chadlite potential, what are you doing here

Emaciated pill strikes again

You cant be 6’2 56kg it’s absurd you larping
what does larping mean? also yeah it is possible due to genetics. my upper half isnt that bad but my legs are actual twigs

Model potential
Thanks bro, i do work as a model and actor but in my country it isnt that popular so no crazy success yet, hoping for better in the future :)

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Thanks bro, i do work as a model and actor but in my country it isnt that popular so no crazy success yet, hoping for better in the future :)
Remember me when ur famous

• +1
Reactions: maw_of_the_void
Good genetics for bodybuilding if you look that big at such a small weight at 6'2".

Bulking at a normal rate would make you much bigger though. I'm 178 lbs at 6'4" with 13 inch arms and my chest looks worse but I'm lean. That has to do with muscle insertions. If you were 210 lbs lean, you would look huge.

nigga has never eaten in his life

• +1
Would that country be Serbia by any chance ? :LOL:

kosovo je serbia

• +1
56 kg at nearly 190cm is brutal, How do you survive a wind blow

• +1
56 kg at nearly 190cm is brutal, How do you survive a wind blow
wind actually moves me when its strong enough its pathetic but hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: BinPanda
Good genetics for bodybuilding if you look that big at such a small weight at 6'2".

Bulking at a normal rate would make you much bigger though. I'm 178 lbs at 6'4" with 13 inch arms and my chest looks worse but I'm lean. That has to do with muscle insertions. If you were 210 lbs lean, you would look huge.
IMG 7207
this was when i just started going to the gym
IMG 7210

this was like 1 month in and i stopped going after like 2 months

View attachment 3128441this was when i just started going to the gym
View attachment 3128455
this was like 1 month in and i stopped going after like 2 months
I see the difference in the second picture. The reason why you're so skinny but still have a bit of chest development is because your legs are like sticks. I have big thighs of 21.5 inches and they're lean, I also have 13.13 inch arms, big delts, very developed lats and lower back and upper back, decent traps and a neck of 15.5 inches.

Your legs look like they're 19-20 inches at most, my guess is you either don't train them or you don't do enough for them to grow, might also be a genetic weak point for you. My legs have always overpowered my upper body and they always will since I don't neglect them and they're a genetic strong point for me. I'm tall with long legs and long arms so I'm never going to neglect my limbs no matter what. Training quads does suck but I do it anyways.

Before picture: 138 lbs at 6'4"
3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

After picture: 178 lbs at 6'4"
20240827 160950
20240827 161053

You don't see the legs but they're much bigger, I'd have to get into boxers to show them and I don't really want to on this forum.

• +1
what does larping mean? also yeah it is possible due to genetics. my upper half isnt that bad but my legs are actual twigs
Im. 189 cm and never ever weighted less then 78kg. It’s impossible, if im at peak diet 3 days in a row starving i will never go beyond 76

I’m 6’2”, when I was down to 125 lb a few years ago I was repeatedly hospitalized for incarcerated hernias and bowel obstructions. It’s a miracle that I’m even alive, let alone that I can shit normally and don’t have a colostomy bag. You need to gain mass before anything like that happens, you need more fat to keep your internal organs in place. Get out of the faggot model industry and bulk.

Bro I look decent as well at 135 at 6’2 jfl

I’m 6’2”, when I was down to 125 lb a few years ago I was repeatedly hospitalized for incarcerated hernias and bowel obstructions. It’s a miracle that I’m even alive, let alone that I can shit normally and don’t have a colostomy bag. You need to gain mass before anything like that happens, you need more fat to keep your internal organs in place. Get out of the faggot model industry and bulk.
i dont have any health problems and i have always been skinny