Rate Me | 18M

D

Deleted member 5269

Iron
Please use normalized scale (i.e., ) and give any feedback on why you rated it that way and what your feedback is.

Attachments

• IMG_0483L4.jpg
    IMG_0483L4.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 146
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Please use normalized scale (i.e., ) and give any feedback on why you rated it that way and what your feedback is.

i would say 6.2/10. Would be 6.5/10 if you weren't prematurely balding.

Nice eye area but balding ruins your harmony

I must be blind but I can't see how you ascertain that I am balding, could you explain? For more confirmation of your suspicion, I'll post another photo here from about half a year ago and you let me know if you still see that (unless it has started in the past 6 months):

Get on fin, you are indeed balding

Pretty thin norwood 2

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
Holy shit you gonna be bald At 21

You need to get on some sort of medication.

Get on fin, you are indeed balding
Mine looks nearly identical when I was 18. Fuck it. His forehead is kinda big so he needs a hair system that would have a low hairline.

I must be blind but I can't see how you ascertain that I am balding, could you explain? For more confirmation of your suspicion, I'll post another photo here from about half a year ago and you let me know if you still see that (unless it has started in the past 6 months):

confirm with a doctor First bro

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
We don't use that scale retard

You will lose your hair and suffer

Nice try coming to this site to narcy brag

Also damn legit graph I am 8.0 for brown guys

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
if you want that type of rating then you should ask where you took it from

maybe your hairline is just naturally that high, i have a slightly hair hairline that i was born with but yours seems to be thinning with a slight widow's peak/you have quite recessed temples so you're probably balding