Rate me- 18yo 6ft

D

Deleted member 92458

Iron
Currently bulked up at 198.7lbs, want to know my rating and what my potential while lean is since i am not lean at all rn.

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpeg
    IMG_3659.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3264.jpeg
    IMG_3264.jpeg
    867.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3658.jpeg
    IMG_3658.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3652.jpeg
    IMG_3652.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3246.jpeg
    IMG_3246.jpeg
    848.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3661.jpeg
    IMG_3661.jpeg
    756.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2799.jpeg
    IMG_2799.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lp_image.jpeg
    lp_image.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 0
the last pic is probably one of the gayest things I've ever seen on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman1, cromagnon, blackpiller006 and 14 others
HTN, midface too long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and greywind
Great frame, bhai.

that mouth opens wide :feelshah:

HTN easy, you look like that one handsome history teacher, all the girls finger to in class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 92458
do you think i have chadlite potential if lean?
u Probably are chadlite irl...don't listen to people here, most are all autistic. I'd say high htn, to be more brutal and strict with the rating

u Probably are chadlite irl...don't listen to people here, most are all autistic. I'd say high htn, to be more brutal and strict with the rating
well my experience with life does line up with what people say chadlites experience

time to see how far i can take this

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
u midface is long like bella hadid, but that isn't even a nerf. Just makes ur face bigger
yea people say it’s long on the forum but irl it just gives me the tall skull look

• +1
yea people say it’s long on the forum but irl it just gives me the tall skull look
exactly...they're over analysing sometimes. If ur jaw is slightly tilted downards thats a 3 psl deduction. Humans aren't perfect down to the last digit. even the top male beauty icons still have slight flaws like balding, no eyebrows and stuff. It's not bout how many flaws fuck u up, but how many good traits make you attractive, make u stand out. Otherise no one is pslgod

exactly...they're over analysing sometimes. If ur jaw is slightly tilted downards thats a 3 psl deduction. Humans aren't perfect down to the last digit. even the top male beauty icons still have slight flaws like balding, no eyebrows and stuff. It's not bout how many flaws fuck u up, but how many good traits make you attractive, make u stand out. Otherise no one is pslgod
fr all these basement dwellers gotta understand the difference between obsessing over individual measurements vs actually going outside

• +1
Currently bulked up at 198.7lbs, want to know my rating and what my potential while lean is since i am not lean at all rn.
HTN, scrape your tongue lol.

Holy faggot

what do you forum niggas think abt my appeal?

i cant fucking get ur ethnicity

how the fuck is this ethiccell chadlite, look at his midface, look at his nose. MAXIMUM mid HTN.

i cant fucking get ur ethnicity
i’m afghan half pashtun which are the dark indian looking niggas and half tajik which are the mfers that look white with blue eyes and shit