lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
IMG 3854

Disgusting fucking subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and PlayersGetPlayed
I think your personality is even uglier than your looks, which is just plain sad bro.

I think your personality is even uglier than your looks, which is just plain sad bro.
I called u gay like twice im not a dogshit human being bro 😭😭😭

I called u gay like twice im not a dogshit human being bro 😭😭😭
It's not even about that.

Both of your posts are just sad and pathetic. Begging for validation and contemplating roping because of your insecurities. The self-hatred is austounding. I hope you find peace.

• +1
Reactions: aejdead
Ur not even that bad easy HTN in slums of Delhi

It's not even about that.

Both of your posts are just sad and pathetic. Begging for validation and contemplating roping because of your insecurities. The self-hatred is austounding. I hope you find peace.
I never comtemplated roping because of my face, i think most people here are very insecure, ur litterally just a normal person who somehow found this shit site

Chadlite in mumbai

I never comtemplated roping because of my face, i think most people here are very insecure, ur litterally just a normal person who somehow found this shit site
Look man I actually don't want to troll and I want to uplift others because most of the people here are mentally ill and pathetic.

But I'm gonna keep it real, you and most of the guys here have your priorities in the wrong place. It's not that deep. Just stylemaxx and be authentic to live a fulfilling life.

Look man I actually don't want to troll and I want to uplift others because most of the people here are mentally ill and pathetic.

But I'm gonna keep it real, you and most of the guys here have your priorities in the wrong place. It's not that deep. Just stylemaxx and be authentic to live a fulfilling life.
I fw you heavy

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Ethnic incel

Not bad g as long as you looksmaxed within 2.5 years get your testosterone up