Jface Jfaces

solid htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726, seethe and Xangsane
3/10 need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Acridax, DeadTrees and 2 others
I swear almost every zoomer here had the same side profile and hair as you lol:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and try2beme
what happened to ur nose

high mtn but u still look like the average white ameican kid that lives 2 houses down the neighborhood

Your side profile looks better than the front

This guys front looks really good to me he just needs genio idk why you guys are rating him ltn

Htn fix lips get genio

Never post a side profile pic again

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
bad chin and jaw from side, still htn

Need a genio immediately lmfao. I dont like that chin as someone who got chin fillers

This guys front looks really good to me he just needs genio idk why you guys are rating him ltn
Long midface. Bad sideprofile. Good pheno. Mtnish. if I was middle easter version of this dude u would rate me ltn.

Long midface. Bad sideprofile. Good pheno. Mtnish. if I was middle easter version of this dude u would rate me ltn.
His midface is not long and is way shorter than your midface

I said his FRONT looks good

All u need is genio and you’ll be high htn

i feel like i see 6'3 here more than 6'1-6'2 combined

@nword49 "you rate everyone ugly"
His front is pretty good, I see pretty good potential in him but his chin is severely recessed for his phenotype and may need some hardmaxxing to unlock full potential tbh, definitely not LTN or average with that front profile

His front is pretty good, I see pretty good potential in him but his chin is severely recessed for his phenotype and may need some hardmaxxing to unlock full potential tbh, definitely not LTN or average with that front profile
Yeah he needs genio but his front on its own looks htn range to me, barely see any flaws in it

Lips and cucked lower third ratios, overall pretty harmonious tho. Still recessed
What lower third ratio specifically is cucked. Ratios don't even matter in selfies, selfies completely distort ratios