Rate me 20yo 180cm

C

cr4fty

Iron
Hi can someone please rate me? I really dont know if I look good or bad. PS: I have underbite but I will have surgery for it soon, just waiting for braces to push my teeth to the right position and the things or my neck are scars.
IMG 3255
IMG 6116

• +1
Reactions: IncelMaxxer and ptg405
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and YugoDutch
Hair in the first picture is better btw

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just a retarded tip smash the left side of your chin its hella unsymmetrical

you have some asymmetries and downturned eyes that give you a droopy look. However, your eyes are not bad despite that.

I could see you ascend with a nice stubble to hide some asymmetries. Imho high mtn potential if you max out.

Solid but need more test

Hi can someone please rate me? I really dont know if I look good or bad. PS: I have underbite but I will have surgery for it soon, just waiting for braces to push my teeth to the right position and the things or my neck are scars.
View attachment 3142510View attachment 3142511
Unequal facial fifths and thirds, mouth isnt in center of face, low MTN maybe MTN if you're tall and because white

you have some asymmetries and downturned eyes that give you a droopy look. However, your eyes are not bad despite that.

I could see you ascend with a nice stubble to hide some asymmetries. Imho high mtn potential if you max out.
Thanks, what would you rate me rn and what should be my priority rn to max out?

fix your hair

I surprisingly look similar to this you get any good soft/hard maxxes maybe test injections?
View attachment 3142510View attachment 3142511
I surprisingly look similar to this you get any good soft/hard maxxes maybe test injections?