rate me, 21, 180 give me some advice and be brutally honest btw i already know i got recessed chin

L

lur1d

Iron
what do i do to ascend??

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    906.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    897 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2659.jpeg
    IMG_2659.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    837.7 KB · Views: 0
good looking nigguh high mtn

• +1
Reactions: vernier
we have similar skull shape except side

we have similar skull shape except side
do you have any advice or smth? what haircut fits my face shape or some shit? ik my hairstyle is fucking trash atm

im too GL to be into all of this surgerymaxxing but you look pretty good apart from a slight overbite and maxilla whatever. Your hair looks flattened like mine after not showering so consider growing out and styling with sea-salt(tiktok tutorials would explain it better). The best looksmaxx would be to actually smile near women because the blank stare looks mental :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
im too GL to be into all of this surgerymaxxing but you look pretty good apart from a slight overbite and maxilla whatever. Your hair looks flattened like mine after not showering so consider growing out and styling with sea-salt(tiktok tutorials would explain it better). The best looksmaxx would be to actually smile near women because the blank stare looks mental :feelshaha:

my maxilla is recessed or flattened or both?

my maxilla is recessed or flattened or both?
Recessed, if it matters. That's why you have an underbite since your mandible simultaneously has good growth in comparison.