Rate me, 22M

Z

Zeeloh

Iron

7/10 irl. Don't tell me that you're a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Lorsss, Esteban1997 and 5 others
God-tier lower third, could be a model with some eyebrow grooming and fillers in your upper eyelids tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and dogtown
7/10 irl. Don't tell me that you're a virgin.
I’m not a virgin, lol. Have no probs with getting sex
God-tier lower third, could be a model with some eyebrow grooming and fillers in your upper eyelids tbh.
Thanks! This is what i aim for.. right now im going to the gym and im trying to looksmax and have a shot at modelling.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Good looking and that's all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
unapealing eye area

5-5.5 psl

unapealing eye area

5-5.5 psl
Your eyebrows are a bit negatively tilted. Look into growing and shaping them more masculinely and you could really ascend. You are still gl though.

High tier Normie, with eyebrows grooming will become a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Look normie to me dawg

Can you guide me to a tutorial to get masc, good eyebrows by shaping them?

Low status giga volcel.

u are definitely above average and gl. dont get how people call you normie

Chadlite

You kind of remind me of Chico very slightly

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Psl 5.7

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Zeeloh i don’t think you could be come a model despite being very good looking, you don’t have that unique look, take Jordan Barrett for example.

Good looking/10.
Get out there son, go slay. This forum is not for you.
Leave us wretched few....

@Zeeloh i don’t think you could be come a model despite being very good looking, you don’t have that unique look, take Jordan Barrett for example.
That sweet alien look.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Ugh, yeah, i can’t be compared to someone like him.
I don’t want to live off modelling as i already have a career ahead of me. I just wanted to make an extra buck and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and dogtown
Ugh, yeah, i can’t be compared to someone like him.
I don’t want to live off modelling as i already have a career ahead of me. I just wanted to make an extra buck and see how it goes.

You could definitely pull off local modelling tbh ngl.

You slay ?

Do ypu ask women out or do they come to you?

good looking but cuck pheno, not ideal for slaying, but you could eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasily LTR a hottie

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Average ones come to me but if i ask good looking girls out i have rarely been refused
It happened for some random ones to take pics of me when i was in the bus; they had their blitz on LMAO, happened twice.
And sometimes men and women stare
I still dont know if thy took the pic because something was wrong with me, but i checked and i didnt have bird shit on my jacket or anything

God your eye area is ugly , overall move me pretty decent looking fellow 6.5-7/10 depends if your eyes are showing.

God your eye area is ugly , overall move me pretty decent looking fellow 6.5-7/10 depends if your eyes are showing.
His eyes are normal though.

high tier normie

I have always wondered, how do people like you get on here?
You mog the shit out of me.
I thought most people on here were incel or at max normie

I have always wondered, how do people like you get on here?
You mog the shit out of me.
I thought most people on here were incel or at max normie
insecurities, improvements etc. u dont have to be ugly to improve yourself. many guys have great bone structure etc. but got acne/hairloss whatever so they search for sites like this probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
insecurities, improvements etc. u dont have to be ugly to improve yourself. many guys have great bone structure etc. but got acne/hairloss whatever so they search for sites like this probably

Fair enough, It's suicidefuel for us ugly guys though to see better looking guys trying to improve.
Makes me want to jump out the nearest window.

5.5 which translates slightly above average, but I swear the retards here can’t rate for shit. If they see some good lower third they cream themselves like some little bitches and overrate the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and Stingray
5.5 which translates slightly above average, but I swear the retards here can’t rate for shit. If they see some good lower third they cream themselves like some little bitches and overrate the whole package.
If i was slightly above average i wouldnt get the attention i get tho

Sometimes people stare and many girls said that im good looking
Ok then that’s all you need to know and ignore the incels ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
7.5/10

extra points for that lower third that could be sexcellent for giving my mom blowjobs.