Rate me [23M]

K

karatigin

Iron
Picsart 23 09 07 23 33 07 649
Picsart 23 09 08 00 28 04 853
20230816 104946
View attachment IMG_20230714_234120_906.webpView attachment IMG_20230813_112928_945.webp

high mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, Corleone and 2 others
high MTN

girls will call you boyfriend material

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and karatigin
(6'0, 1.82 Cm)

Ltn acording to bonestructure of face

smv is high irl cuz looking NT, moneymaxxed, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed

Boyfriend material vibe

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and weebcel
High MTN, you can totally make it
(6'0, 1.82 Cm)
Your height is also a plus, maximize your physique’s aesthetic, status and social skills, with this you should be good to go.

• +1
Reactions: karatigin
@SurgeryEnjoyer after seeing ur face i go back into the rating section and see abominations again. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
@SurgeryEnjoyer after seeing ur face i go back into the rating section and see abominations again. JFL.
He’s fully white so mogs both our smvs into the ground. Also he has a good upper third , just need pct darker and denser brows. That part pretty much decides wether you’re gonna be fucked or not.

He’s fully white so mogs both our smvs into the ground. Also he has a good upper third , just need pct darker and denser brows. That part pretty much decides wether you’re gonna be fucked or not.
U mog him to oblivion. He looks gypsy tf u sayin

• Hmm...
Abused dog sundrome from looking like a mena my whole life then. Not gonna post pics but i changed my ohenotype through softmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Nebula
Abused dog sundrome from looking like a mena my whole life then. Not gonna post pics but i changed my ohenotype through softmaxxing.
Ur pheno is pretty good bro. Ofcourse not WASP tier but way better than all the shit i have seen and u know i knock people off a few points based on pheno

Ur pheno is pretty good bro. Ofcourse not WASP tier but way better than all the shit i have seen and u know i knock people off a few points based on pheno
The only person who saw me before, @HarrierDuBois said i went from pure mena to italian.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and SurgeryEnjoyer
Harrier is known bluepiller @HarrierDuBois
Keep coping. He went from some random arab to euro italian, you haven't seen what I've seen.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Nebula
Clearly u dont know what a joke is mr future chadlite
If @SurgeryEnjoyer made a phenoplasty thread he would easily rack up 100 reps from the first post. Insane ascencion that would give all indians on here hope.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Nebula
If @SurgeryEnjoyer made a phenoplasty thread he would easily rack up 100 reps from the first post. Insane ascencion that would give all indians on here hope.
@SurgeryEnjoyer what did u do huh

Can i become wasp or atleast white with his steps

• JFL
@SurgeryEnjoyer what did u do huh
Best ethnic to white transformation I've ever seen on PSL. God tier luck tbh 95% following his plan would not get to his place.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Nebula
As someone who carries genetics from the asshole part of the world, you sound very assertive.

literally cannot see your face whatsoever

nvm i saw 2nd pic mtn-htn

• +1
height? framecel, strong mtn

high tier mtn

• +1
can tell ur short

Your clothes make you look short, Dress more proportionally and go workout

• +1
Doesn't stand a chance in Türkiye
Either you are making a bad comment on purpose or your perceptions are different. Girls often say that I am handsome and I receive various compliments. If it were like you said, I wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend of 6/10 or 7/10. I'm not rich or very talkative.

The kind of nigga girls will call handsome on dating apps, but get pissed off when you say anything remotely sexual to them.

omuzlar falan dar vücut kötü mtn diyorum

• +1
Reactions: AlainDelonFan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30983
Ltn face

But at least youre well put together