• IMG_5403.jpeg
    IMG_5403.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
you don’t look wasian to me. Mtn

Odd face, get rid of these glasses faggot

Wtf did you expect on a blackpill forum
Well honestly the replies here are way more brutal than the other posts. 😭 It's okay tho the energy I get irl is the complete opposite of this 😂

• +1
You give off a Jewish vibe…

Low MTN

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Well honestly the replies here are way more brutal than the other posts. 😭 It's okay tho the energy I get irl is the complete opposite of this 😂
I dont think you should be there honestly. You sound like a normal guy

I dont think you should be there honestly. You sound like a normal guy
Honestly I love Incel culture so much and the shit is true.

• +1
I've been trying to prove this point on here for years. Looks are NOT everything when it comes to attracting women or getting respect in plutonic situations. They certainly can be if you choose to believe them to be limitations and wallow in self consciousness. They don't have to be though. And they shouldn't be.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I've been trying to prove this point on here for years. Looks are NOT everything when it comes to attracting women or getting respect in plutonic situations. They certainly can be if you choose to believe them to be limitations and wallow in self consciousness. They don't have to be though. And they shouldn't be.
I mean literally every reply here is like the opposite of how people react irl.

I still think that looking good gets you the most privileges and interest from others.

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
I mean literally every reply here is like the opposite of how people react irl.

I still think that looking good gets you the most privileges and interest from others.
Initial interest maybe. But building interest while getting to know someone is a skill where the sky is the limit, and the only prerequisite for that is you not be the hunchback of Notre Dame. An ugly guy might not be able to pull so much on dating apps no matter what, but he can do better than a lot of model tier dudes in real life.

Take the glasses off. Smile like you are a man not like you are gay

Initial interest maybe. But building interest while getting to know someone is a skill where the sky is the limit, and the only prerequisite for that is you not be the hunchback of Notre Dame. An ugly guy might not be able to pull so much on dating apps no matter what, but he can do better than a lot of model tier dudes in real life.
Yeah in that sense I agree. Looks only get you noticed but the same is for women. Like some women aren't super pretty but there good personality makes them attractive.

I still think that women are going to be fantasizing and thinking about hot guys and that's just the truth.

Nvm it was notnyou
yeah that can't be me, look at my join date. Used to be on here back in 2020-2022 though but you weren't around back then.

Nah i get a ton of compliments on my glasses. Also I smile how I want hahaha.
Respectfully I’m just telling you how to look more like a man. Looks matter

You look like you giggle every 5seconds

You look gay asf bro. I wanna punch you

Ironic that your calling me faggot jfl
It looks like u have your boyfriend butt fuck you after brunch at a gluten free restaurant
Sounds like projection lol 😂

Yea my boyfriend fucked me today but I don’t look gay
Haha cool bro I like how I look and i get a ton of positive attention from women and men irl so your opinion don't mean nothing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Razzle
Least subhuman mutt 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard