Rate me (25). Im on finasteride over 5 years now. I was 18 in the last pic.

N

Niki9911

Bronze
Started this year with sunscreen every day. Do nothing else tho. I don't smoke and barely drink. I should probably hop on retinol as well right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821_211639_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_211639_Gallery.jpg
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_210734_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_210734_Instagram.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_210920_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_210920_WhatsApp.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_211122_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_211122_WhatsApp.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_211221_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_211221_WhatsApp.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240821_211416.jpg
    20240821_211416.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_211208_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_211208_WhatsApp.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_211011_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_211011_WhatsApp.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240820_140118_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_140118_Photos.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, YungTrappa, rand anon and 2 others
High htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, Deleted member 82370, xxv and 2 others
any sides from fin bro ?

any sides from fin bro ?
Nope. Only kept my hair. There isn't a difference since I'm taking it. Sometimes I forget for a few days and I don't even notice it.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, SecularIslamist and Heatmiser
Nope. Only kept my hair. There isn't a difference since I'm taking it. Sometimes I forget for a few days and I don't even notice it.
How frequent you took fin?

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
htn btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
How can you be sure you're receding then?

25 years old and on org, do i need to say anything else

25 years old and on org, do i need to say anything else
Ahh I'm just interested sometimes and look here every few months/years. I don't subscribe to all the incel stuff but some of the content here is interesting. I have a Gf and overall a good life so I can't complain.

Have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84345
Ahh I'm just interested sometimes and look here every few months/years. I don't subscribe to all the incel stuff but some of the content here is interesting. I have a Gf and overall a good life so I can't complain.

Have a good day.
Fuck off then fakecel @Gengar ban this nigga bro this is incel only

How can you be sure you're receding then?
When I was 20 I was a NW 2,5. Now I'm a dense NW 2 to 2,5. I was definitely receding a lot and it noticeably improved. I'm actually still interested in a hair transplant but probably later down the line. I basically have to have a slightly messy hairstyle right now still.

• Love it
Reactions: noonespecial
You need a better haircut. It looks very messy on you.

Nah it's called looksmax not incel.com my guy. Not everyone here is miserable.
I am therefore you can't be happy, im adding you to my ignore list fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, DelonLover1999, Niki9911 and 1 other person
You need a better haircut. It looks very messy on you.
Yeah I don't really do anything with it. I'm just happy to have it still. Also the hairline still isn't the best so when I do a transplant at some point I will probably experiment with some styles.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yeah I don't really do anything with it. I'm just happy to have it still. Also the hairline still isn't the best so when I do a transplant at some point I will probably experiment with some styles.
Are you taking min as well ?

Are you taking min as well ?
I did at first but dropped it after some time. Didn't really do that much I feel. At least not enough to justify buying it all the time.

Finasteride is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Saint Casanova
Good looking my friend, in one of the pics you look like that handsome squidward picture heh. Btw never heard aabout fin increasing hair density, that's what minoxidil does. I'm kinda the same, not as dense as i used to be on top and like nw 2 or 2.5 aswell but i hide it well with fringe and i can see you kinda do aswell with a mess haircut but i can't do that kind of messy haircut, fringe works well but makes me look too young JFL.

I did at first but dropped it after some time. Didn't really do that much I feel. At least not enough to justify buying it all the time.

Finasteride is way more important.
A lot of people don’t react well to topical min. You can try oral minoxidil. I’ve seen some very good results especially from users here. Some managed to even fill in their temples again.

A lot of people don’t react well to topical min. You can try oral minoxidil. I’ve seen some very good results especially from users here. Some managed to even fill in their temples again.
I don't take oral minoxidil because it's not worth it imo and I don't like the anecdotes about heart problems. I would rather avoid that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Saint Casanova
I don't take oral minoxidil because it's not worth it imo and I don't like the anecdotes about heart problems. I would rather avoid that tbh.
Will fin protect me against a test cycle ?

Good looking my friend, in one of the pics you look like that handsome squidward picture heh. Btw never heard aabout fin increasing hair density, that's what minoxidil does. I'm kinda the same, not as dense as i used to be on top and like nw 2 or 2.5 aswell but i hide it well with fringe and i can see you kinda do aswell with a mess haircut but i can't do that kind of messy haircut, fringe works well but makes me look too young JFL.
How old are you? People sometimes still think I look younger irl even tho I don't see it. But yeah it's only recently where I don't look too young with it.

Will fin protect me against a test cycle ?
I can't give you an clarifying answer to that. I have no experience with test. It would probably help but if it will bullet proof you? I can't tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
How old are you? People sometimes still think I look younger irl even tho I don't see it. But yeah it's only recently where I don't look too young with it.
28 but if i shave i can easily look 20 or early 20s, atleast i think so anyways but honestly i've come to learn that's not a good thing, girls in their prime 18-23 like older guys i think.
You look early 20s tbh, i've seen guys who look similar like you who are early 20s.

28 but if i shave i can easily look 20 or early 20s, atleast i think so anyways but honestly i've come to learn that's not a good thing, girls in their prime 18-23 like older guys i think.
You look early 20s tbh, i've seen guys who look similar like you who are early 20s.
25 and early twenties is basically the same thing anyway. Sometimes it doesn't feel like that because some people are living like shit so they look already a bit aged in their mid twenties.

25 and early twenties is basically the same thing anyway. Sometimes it doesn't feel like that because some people are living like shit so they look already a bit aged in their mid twenties.
Nah man at 20 and 25 i looked quite different, still young but i compare pics and i can tell. My lifestyle has been complete dogshit for the past 8 years aka my entire 20s but still i don't look super aged or anything, i think its'; because i have oily skin which acts as a natural moisturizer but who knows. You look great though so nothing to worry about, hair transplant in few years and you're sorted.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911
Started this year with sunscreen every day. Do nothing else tho. I don't smoke and barely drink. I should probably hop on retinol as well right?
low htn

HTN, even has the neck size on point with seemingly no training done whatsoever.

You nigga have chad lite pottential
Frame max and make you jawline pop even more

@BrutalMogger

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Not ugly but not breath taking. Ideal. We need more ideal people in this world, so you’re doing good.

Low/mid htn

Did Fin work for you?

what type of haircut u got in attachment one? i fw it

what type of haircut u got in attachment one? i fw it
It's really just my hair grown out a bit. I don't really do anything with it. I have natural wavy hair. So I can't give you a name myself lol.