Rate me? 29 years old. (doing semen retention, noticing my skin glowing)

A

anon55555

Bronze
20240725 174155
20240725 174153

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, watah, piec and 3 others
why u laughing at me

• JFL
Reactions: random_guy45, kyphoscoliosis, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Your skin is not glowing, and even if it was it wouldn’t be because didn’t tug on your todger

Your skin is not glowing, and even if it was it wouldn’t be because didn’t tug on your todger
I am living proof semen retention works.
Here was in 2022 where I did a 5 month streak. Before that I could never get lean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and N1666
Here was in 2022 where I did a 5 month streak. Before that I could never get lean.

View attachment 3050986
Yeah nice physique, but you got lean through dieting. SR is placebo cope

I bet you never even tried it.
I’ve done a “streak” before, nearly 3 months. It didn’t change my life in the slightest, you still have to work hard it’s not going to magically improve you.

Long face too short

Yeah nice physique, but you got lean through dieting. SR is placebo cope

I’ve done a “streak” before, nearly 3 months. It didn’t change my life in the slightest, you still have to work hard it’s not going to magically improve you.
Yes but it gives you the energy to do things
Maybe you were fantasizing too much? that hurts the benefits

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Picsart 24 07 25 21 25 10 033

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, JohnDoe and anon55555
Frame is above average. Low MTN facially. Also oldcell it may be over

I can grow stubble, but its not full on my face. Under my chin its good though and thick hairs.

Grow hair otherwise low mtn

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
oldcel... dude do you know how young 29 is. Most people agree men look better at like age 35
Cope best age for men’s looks is 25-30 but let’s just forget about looks. Most 21 year women are filtering out men over 30 on dating apps. As a 23 year old I’ve had 18-19 year old girls reject me because of my age and I look about 20. Don’t get me wrong you don’t look 29 could pass of as 25 and I think you have solid potential if you grew your hair and beard out but let’s not cope w the age thing

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and anon55555
Grow hair otherwise low mtn
Yeah i always want to grow my hair then i impulsively end up cutting it when im having a few bad hair days.
I wish i had hair like this guy (my fav music artist)

Try finasteride and grow ur hair
Im not going to do anything that feels like deceiving others when improving my looks. I want it do it by diet, training, and getting some sunlight only. And semen retention

I mean when those guys get those surgeries. You can just tell, it looks stupid and makes the person looks stupid

I mean when those guys get those surgeries. You can just tell, it looks stupid and makes the person looks stupid
Ur balding i can see finasteride will make it better also quick tip before starting keep checking if u get gyno or not

You look like an escape convict bro,why the actual fuck are you bald

• JFL
Reactions: anon55555
Screenshot 20240725 181015 Video Player

face doenst matter guys, only forearms.
Im bloatmaxxing. Leaving humanity behind.

View attachment 3050986
mirin shoulders and arms insertions. would like to talk with you bro about fitness and gym i am very into that stuff

• +1
Reactions: anon55555
Male gaze ahh nigga. Buzz cut looks shit with your hairline.
LTN

This nigga is the last thing the romans saw in teutoburg forest...

MTN, would ascend with hair and a decent chin