Rate me 31m oldcell familiar kebab

D

Deleted member 19576

Zephir

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Slay count?

Look good for 31. That 1 slay tho :feelsrope:. Any women you meet will be leagues ahead in experience. You won’t be able to satisfy them

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
U get rhino?

Look good for 31. That 1 slay tho :feelsrope:. Any women you meet will be leagues ahead in experience. You won’t be able to satisfy them

Ty bro. I have not been rejected by any women because I have never tried lol.. Im too innocent.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5892 and Elvisandreaa
Longish midface.
Not great eye area (high eyebrows with no hooding, brown).
Nose, yeah.
You look fairly masculine, maybe you'll look different at low bodyfat? Can't see much bones now as it is.
5/10 is fair.
But in the West you'd be perceived as a 3/10 (invisible) due to being an ethnic.
Also I'm 31 with LC 1 too, if that's of any interest.

Longish midface.
Nose, yeah.
You look fairly masculine, maybe you'll look different at low bodyfat? Can't see much bones now as it is.
5/10 is fair.
But in the West you'd be perceived as a 3/10 (invisible) due to being an ethnic.
Fair my brah (y)

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I don't know, I don't use the PSL scale.
Nor do i. All i know is that 4 psl is supposedly average and 4.5 is already HTN.

I prefer x/10 rating with 8 being the higshest number. It's much more intuitive and easy to understand.

Having said that this guy is a 4.75-5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Longish midface.
Nose, yeah.
5/10 is fair.
It's not the lack of hooding that is the issue. It's the lack of PFL and overall narrowness. His pheno is bad as he looks like a kebab seller.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
It's not the lack of hooding that is the issue. It's the lack of PFL and overall narrowness. His pheno is bad as he looks like a kebab seller.
This old pic of me when I started looksmaxing. The reason why I look kebab seller because there 0% grooming. You will look like homeless if you dont groom your stubble.

Here is me now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17735
His pheno is bad as he looks like a kebab seller.
Kebab seller is a good image, when I see a kebab seller I feel happy and immediately want to approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576