Attachments

• lv_0_20241013121315.mp4
    5.6 MB
Mtn, goofy frame

• +1
Reactions: Razzle and youravgincel
ik im fatass chill on me
give me some advices if needed🙏🏻
Mid mtn. Your major flaws are your layer of subcutaneous fat around your face, unideal phenotype, bulbous nose, chin to filtrum ratio is off at an unideal 1.7, thin jaw, and your midface is unideal at a 1:1.3. Your best attributes are your positively tilted eyes, hooded eyes, positively tilted eyebrows, thick pink lips which create contrast, tall ramus, and your forwardly grown maxilla. To softmax, lose all the subcutaneous fat and debloat to reveal your bone structure and get a better haircut. To hard max I can’t give you any advice as you aren’t lean enough to tell what your bonestructure’s major flaws are. Come back when you debloat. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and youravgincel
Mid mtn. Your major flaws are your layer of subcutaneous fat around your face, unideal phenotype, bulbous nose, chin to filtrum ratio is off at an unideal 1.7, thin jaw, and your midface is unideal at a 1:1.3. Your best attributes are your positively tilted eyes, hooded eyes, positively tilted eyebrows, thick pink lips which create contrast, tall ramus, and your forwardly grown maxilla. To softmax, lose all the subcutaneous fat and debloat to reveal your bone structure and get a better haircut. To hard max I can’t give you any advice as you aren’t lean enough to tell what your bonestructure’s major flaws are. Come back when you debloat. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
ty

Music completely ruined it I don’t even wanna rate

Don’t take advice from these kids. It’s absolutely normal to have this kind of facial fat at your age.
It will vanish within your mid-late 20s.
You will be good looking as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and youravgincel
strong mtn cant tell with youngcels tbh, next 2 years will determine if you go to htn or stay in mtn

• +1
Reactions: youravgincel