T

The_Gentleman

Iron
IMG 3758
IMG 3615
IMG 3306

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I know im short. Not willing to break my fucking legs to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75865
start working out

LTN

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Ascеnd
LTN with potential

what can i improve on?
Probably you'll reach MTN in couple years as you grow older. Seems your face isnt fully developed. So its hard to make an estimation

• +1
Reactions: Germania and AverageCurryEnjoyer
height i get, what are my bad areas in the face?
nose, lack of bones on jaw and shit so lean down and get muscles,You're white so its never over.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
ltn with potential obv

should I get braces to fix my slight overbite?
check with ortho, downward growth may be shit, check the botb.Mewing as a preventative measure. Soft max to high heaven to become MTN.

leanmaxx and roidmaxx

ltn but once u remove acne u will be mtn
also you're hair kinda sucks tbh
looks good from the front in selfies but its too long from any other perspective

finnaly someone not larping their height

idk about mtn maybe thats too ambicious

ltn but once u remove acne u will be mtn
also you're hair kinda sucks tbh
looks good from the front in selfies but its too long from any other perspective
just bought a anua skincare kit, only used water before. hopefully that'll do the trick. if not accutane it is
for hair idk honestly. my ears are kinda big and long hair covers them up. lots of people compliment them and my ex gf loved them. always open to suggestions tho

leanmaxx and roidmaxx
already started the cut. will go down from 145 lbs to 110-115. jawline will pop and veins will be more visible
as for steroids ill probably hop on when im 21. negatives outweigh the positives atm

trim that shit homie

Attachments

• 1722690033156.png
    1722690033156.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
first u need gym and raw diet
then surgery (in order)
1. rhino
2. bimax
3. genio
4. jaw angle implants
5. supras infras zygo gonion implants
if u want me to explain what these surgeries fix then lmk
how much would these surgeries generally cost? currently in college so havent really given hardmaxxing much of a thought

how much would these surgeries generally cost? currently in college so havent really given hardmaxxing much of a thought
around 50k to 100k combined considering where u get them

if u take the risk to go to pakistan and get them then u can get all these 20-40k considering u get ur implants designed by giant or someone from europe

around 50k to 100k combined considering where u get them

if u take the risk to go to pakistan and get them then u can get all these 20-40k considering u get ur implants designed by giant or someone from europe
got it. until them do you think braces/and or palate extender would get my jaw improve? is there is chance itll improve by itself within the next few years?

got it. until them do you think braces/and or palate extender would get my jaw improve? is there is chance itll improve by itself within the next few years?
unlikely if u havent gotten SARPE

• +1
Reactions: The_Gentleman
its a mandibal angular issue, you have no antegonial notch which signifies the prominence of the gonions in side profiles

its a mandibal angular issue, you have no antegonial notch which signifies the prominence of the gonions in side profiles
you have a antegonial notch*
which means bad mandible

makes sense. ill probobly look into it more when i have the cash laying around. already spend 15k from the 60k I saved up on this semester of college. wondering if "famous" looksmaxxers liker ehren also underwent surgery to ascend or were most natural?

makes sense. ill probobly look into it more when i have the cash laying around. already spend 15k from the 60k I saved up on this semester of college. wondering if "famous" looksmaxxers liker ehren also underwent surgery to ascend or were most natural?
@nordsmog

FullSizeRender 1
IMG 3503 1

found better images that were more recent. ~from a month ago during graduation. pics seem to be better and more clear. idk if they bump me up or lower me. ill leave that up to you faggots.

Are you a youtuber or sumthing i think I saw you with Micheal storen or whatever

do u think i should grow it out and get a wolf cut?
Wolf cuts work on strong htns and chadlites only imo but you can try I guess, just try to not have your hair curl out THAT much. Check k shami for example

Are you a youtuber or sumthing i think I saw you with Micheal storen or whatever
nah. never heard of him. send me a link tho, wana see my “celebrity” lookalike lmao

Wolf cuts work on strong htns and chadlites only imo but you can try I guess, just try to not have your hair curl out THAT much. Check k shami for example
got it, will check it out. thanks homie