20240623 102134
20240531 033623
20240623 102134
20240623 102134 20240526 192633 20240531 033623

so all the greycels that joined this month indian huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sickdawgie
I'm not trying to be rude but this is so bad Bro. My advice is to get better haircut and get rid of all the posible face hair. Of course those glasses must go pff. Good Lips but the rest is subhuman af

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and sickdawgie
I'm not trying to be rude but this is so bad Bro. My advice is to get better haircut and get rid of all the posible face hair. Of course those glasses must go pff. Good Lips but the rest is subhuman af
Is it really that bad I knew I was bad looking but not to that extent could you elaborate more please

The glasses are crazy

Is it really that bad I knew I was bad looking but not to that extent could you elaborate more please
he's legit just giving advice u should take

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and BoredPrince
I knew I just wanna know what category is subhuman so I could focus on it
Ur hairs sucks and your glasses are donkey balls. Actually get a fucking haircut and don't let it just fester into shit

What why I think bigger glasses would look weird on me
You need smaller ones or contact lenses, I was being sarcastic bro

Ur hairs sucks and your glasses are donkey balls. Actually get a fucking haircut and don't let it just fester into shit
My hair used to be soooo damaged so what I did is I just cut all off and started fresh I am trying to grow it

My hair used to be soooo damaged so what I did is I just cut all off and started fresh I am trying to grow it
i'm just saying u are on a looksmaxxing forum it looks shitty, if you gotta grow it out do that. but this is what is making you look bad.

you should get contact lenses, let your hair grow ang build muscle

i'm just saying u are on a looksmaxxing forum it looks shitty, if you gotta grow it out do that. but this is what is making you look bad.
Lol you migh be the nicest person here but ty I'll grow it and get contacts

Lol you migh be the nicest person here but ty I'll grow it a

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I mean your eyes are a bit too small compares to the rest of your features and your hair is a bit wierd you should try a Buzz cut. Your side looks arent too good aswell but that is normal. But you haven't good potential, is not over yet

I mean your eyes are a bit too small compares to the rest of your features and your hair is a bit wierd you should try a Buzz cut. Your side looks arent too good aswell but that is normal. But you haven't good potential, is not over yet
I mean my eyes aren't small it's bcs of my glasses I am as blind as a bat so my eyes look small and ty for the information to help me improve <3

I mean my eyes aren't small it's bcs of my glasses I am as blind as a bat so my eyes look small and ty for the information to help me improve <3
Use contact lenses them
Yw bud

• +1
Reactions: huuh766
wimp skull

• +1
Reactions: android
Get contacts bro

1. groom your eyebrows a bit more, refer to this guide
2. get smaller glasses/contacts, they take up way too much of ur face and block ur eyebrows from view which are important for sexual dimorphism (how much u look like a male)
3. grow your hair out, your headshape looks longer so id reccomend growing it long and letting it hang on the sides of your head to give the appearance of more width

that’s all i got

• +1
Reactions: huuh766
1. groom your eyebrows a bit more, refer to this guide
2. get smaller glasses/contacts, they take up way too much of ur face and block ur eyebrows from view which are important for sexual dimorphism (how much u look like a male)
3. grow your hair out, your headshape looks longer so id reccomend growing it long and letting it hang on the sides of your head to give the appearance of more width

that’s all i got
Omg I love you ty so much I'll start working on it asap tyyyy finally some good criticism

• +1
Reactions: glass
Is stopping jerking off a good day to improve testosterone or is cap
Yeah you’ll have a slight increase and replace masturbating with things like exercise

• +1
Reactions: android