• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3233.jpeg
    IMG_3233.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 0
Hella potential but eye area needs work

holy shit do you probably slay, minimum lite idk what u look like in motion
thx bhai yeah slaying is easy where i live girls be getting with subhumans at parties at my school it’s insanity

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
thx bhai yeah slaying is easy where i live girls be getting with subhumans at parties at my school it’s insanity
This shit pisses me off so bad, youre grey, you didnt even have to do anything lmao

You look like one of those white boys who gets kicked out of the frat for roofying a girl

• JFL
Reactions: simsimsim and ddrs
bro reminded me to lock in

This shit pisses me off so bad, youre grey, you didnt even have to do anything lmao

JFL lowkey used to be bloat cell tho this was me a year ago

Attachments

• IMG_3632.png
    IMG_3632.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
You look like one of those white boys who gets kicked out of the frat for roofying a girl
Speaking of this lmao One time at a party this girl was spiking my drinks and she kept pouring shots into my drink when I wasn’t looking definitely not as bad as getting roofied but kinda similar JFL

Low mtn just on the edge of ltn and mtn, lil potential since ur alr lean only thing that might help is aging and bulking
LTN in agartha MF THIS IS TAXXXXX :lul::lul:WTF

Chadlite, get out of this forum, nothing to take from here. If you don't wanna use it for maintainment methods, antiage stuff

means your eyes are slightly close together and there is no fucking cure ...
his ipd looks fine from the one front facing photo, i think it only looks slightly close together because the way his head is angled. either way he's lite and doesn't need to be on here.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
his ipd looks fine from the one front facing photo, i think it only looks slightly close together because the way his head is angled. either way he's lite and doesn't need to be on here.
Thx bhai:love:

• +1
Reactions: Wires