RATE ME - 6"4' 24 - what can I do to improve?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Diamond
Snapchat 1222451811
IMG 20240730 WA0014
Snapchat 225251106

Attachments

• Snapchat-990542706.mp4
    4 MB
you have to twinkmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Omen, Deleted member 69862, Xangsane and 3 others
take testosterone

• +1
Reactions: weirdocel and LooksThinker
cant get it, also dont wanna fuck up my hormones
then take the gym seriously because in your case its not about the face its because you lack of masculinity and i think its because of the frame and your physique. You could be htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker and clinno1
welcome back Jesper Lindstrom!

then take the gym seriously because in your case its not about the face its because you lack of masculinity and i think its because of the frame and your physique. You could be htn
Serious talk now: My bulking efforts resulted in a bloated face. I look worse because what little bone I have gets hidden by fat. the only way that I can rack up more muscle is with tri, while keeping a lean face.

You really think its fucking me over that much? When I was at my bulkiest I looked awful in the face.

Serious talk now: My bulking efforts resulted in a bloated face. I look worse because what little bone I have gets hidden by fat. the only way that I can rack up more muscle is with tri, while keeping a lean face.

You really think its fucking me over that much? When I was at my bulkiest I looked awful in the face.
yeah, it is what a bulk requires you will look bad the last 3 months of the bulk, then with 3 months you can become more shredded than now, more masculine and the most important more healthier visually.

Ну ты пизда узкий дрыщ, но я думаю какие то альтушки по тебе сохнуть будут, в зал почаще ходи

yeah, it is what a bulk requires you will look bad the last 3 months of the bulk, then with 3 months you can become more shredded than now, more masculine and the most important more healthier visually.
have you seen @Clavicular transformation? Dude went from youthful chad to roided ogre

Ну ты пизда узкий дрыщ, но я думаю какие то альтушки по тебе сохнуть будут, в зал почаще ходи
tf are u on about?

what u can do is stop asking random incel dudes to rate u lol..

tf are u on about?
ебать англичанин нашелся, забыл что мне уже по русски пару дней назад отвечал?)

Tiktok maxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Low tier normie, you have ton of flaws like NCT bad jaw, bad nose too pale. etc..

have you seen @Clavicular transformation? Dude went from youthful chad to roided ogre
He looked the same before and after.
Keep coping.

No way I'm LTN
You are LTN face wise, if you are really 6"4' you can get respect, but your head does not seem to be a tall guy one

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
You are LTN face wise, if you are really 6"4' you can get respect, but your head does not seem to be a tall guy one
Ik my jaw and nose are fucked, but I still have some harmony, no way I'm LTN, I wouldn't be getting the amount of interest I'm getting on OLD. And yeah, I'm closer to 6"5 actually.

5.5/10

• Love it
brutal lips

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Damn, Really 6'4? Lucky bastard if you're over 6'1 girls doesn't care about your looks
thanks for calling me ugly broski:forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jucion4
fraud

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-30 at 21.45.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-30 at 21.45.09.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 0
low htn. Pack on some muscle and drink some water. you look dehydrated. No other real flaws
ty for the rate. why do my ratings range from LTN to HTN? How can I get such a high range?

ty for the rate. why do my ratings range from LTN to HTN? How can I get such a high range?
People here are delusional tbh and your pictures look kind of "gay". You look pretty good and if you really are 6'4 you're good even without working out, you could ascend if you get a good frame.

• +1
People here are delusional tbh and your pictures look kind of "gay". You look pretty good and if you really are 6'4 you're good even without working out, you could ascend if you get a good frame.
ty bro appreciate it:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Sepahsouvi
Not bad, debloat and remove that puffiness around your eyes, put some ice or buy an ice mask

Not bad, debloat and remove that puffiness around your eyes, put some ice or buy an ice mask
those are my cheekbones bro. I've debloated almost maximally.