Rate me 6' almost 17

incelbutcher

incelbutcher

Iron
Rate me out and give some advice please
Screenshot 2024 09 26 13 27 36 13 965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a42

I know I know the whole filter thing is looking gay asf but I just got this pic that I took a while ago
Rate me out man i genuinely need some advice or rope
Ik the coloring cucked me I was white asf it's just this extreme tan just started skin whitening and stuff
Rate me out man so I get where I stand 😭

• +1
Reactions: N1666, RunVerc and ryuken
HTN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, fluoride1337, RunVerc and 1 other person
Rate me out and give some advice please
View attachment 3224756
I know I know the whole filter thing is looking gay asf but I just got this pic that I took a while ago
Rate me out man i genuinely need some advice or rope
Ik the coloring cucked me I was white asf it's just this extreme tan just started skin whitening and stuff
Rate me out man so I get where I stand 😭
MTN

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior
Please stop inflating his mid MTN
I mean if my limit is htn and how do I ascend does working on my neck getting a 80% ratio to my jaw and also working on skin whitening and shit
Give me advice bro

I mean if my limit is htn and how do I ascend does working on my neck getting a 80% ratio to my jaw and also working on skin whitening and shit
Give me advice bro
Bro stop with the skin lightening I get you indians want to be white :ROFLMAO: but a mogger indian is more rare than a mogger white person. Get BSSO and Genio and rhino then your good

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior and incelbutcher
sigma chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: incelbutcher
LTN

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior, wrist cry, zombey and 1 other person
High mtn plus ethnic tax jbw

• +1
Bro stop with the skin lightening I get you indians want to be white :ROFLMAO: but a mogger indian is more rare than a mogger white person. Get BSSO and Genio and rhino then your good
Thank you bro but I'm still 17 so is there any way to ascend till 19 cuz I can't hardmax now

Is there any way for me to ascend
Actually I’m being biased because you tried to insult me earlier.

You are a MTN, would be above average in India (considering you mentioned you live there).

The first thing I noticed was your pencil neck, start training that asap. Your colouring is also shitty too, skin lightening is a meme. You need to achieve red undertones as an ethnic. You can achieve this by supplementing lycopene everyday.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Thank you bro but I'm still 17 so is there any way to ascend till 19 cuz I can't hardmax now
Just work on your lower third. Like bonesmash your chin and I can tell you have a short ramus which there is nothing you can do but surgeries implants are shit as there is a chance the masseter muscle can move it out of its place.

• +1
Is
Just work on your lower third. Like bonesmash your chin and I can tell you have a short ramus which there is nothing you can do but surgeries implants are shit as there is a chance the masseter muscle can move it out of its place.
Is thumbpulling tongue chewing and all that hard mewing cope or not???

Is

Is thumbpulling tongue chewing and all that hard mewing cope or not???
Just mew for posture, you don’t need to hard mew none of that as your doing thumb pulling. Tongue chewing is just for myofunctional therapy

• +1
I just want a tall chin like you can clearly see what I'm trying to say I'm right now blasting vit d and k2 with collustrum and just having good diet and all that growth optimization routine like sprinting and all I mena do I have any chance of lower third growth naturally by dht and test like I'm about to be 17 like my dad got a slayer lower third tho