rate me 6 foot ( Spainard )

ratememamxxer

ratememamxxer

how do I get to htn?

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
How low-inhib do you have to be to record this in public.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
It’s so cringe how a huge portion of these clearly attractive guys reach a forum like this.
You are obviously good looking and aware of that, so stop seeking validation.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Muttcel foid killer, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
It’s so cringe how a huge portion of these clearly attractive guys reach a forum like this.
give me a damm rating i wasn't always attractive bud. I still want to improve more and want to see where i am at rn i started at ltn

• +1
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
yes but they are like 2 weeks old i have plenty
that would be better than what ever the fuck was these angles on all your pics (no one will see you like this irl)

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and ratememamxxer
that would be better than what ever the fuck was these angles on all your pics (no one will see you like this irl)
i mean i look around the same bro i just looked up so i could get even lighting. little truecel

• JFL
i mean i look around the same bro i just looked up so i could get even lighting. little truecel
if you look up you wont look the same looking front thats simple maths dude

if you look up you wont look the same looking front thats simple maths dud

Bud this is looking straight in natural lighting its around the same.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PlayersGetPlayed, Black_Jack-7 and 2 others
Nigger pulled a 10year old look at the comments :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
5'8 Mexican* but MTN, higher side.

yuh but there is no 10 year old I think he thinks is my friend Charlie but hes 16
im sorry but if you attract little kids of any kind of missunderstanding that is not my problem and i dont judge such things

i
im sorry but if you attract little kids of any kind of missunderstanding that is not my problem and i dont judge such things
im just saying i dont

• +1
give me a damm rating i wasn't always attractive bud. I still want to improve more and want to see where i am at rn i started at ltn
Yeah of course. Everyone believes that. A true LTN will only ascend via surgery or significant weight loss. If you were on of these. Congratulations.
Face structure and proportions are good. Colouring would be insane, but these are probably contacts, aren’t they?
Hair is fine as well. Height too.
Should have no problem with girls in real life whatsoever. Probably around 1 in 100/200.

• +1
Reactions: ratememamxxer

Idgaf what yall niggas say eye color matters.
Blue eyes will always be better then brown eyes. Blue is the color of the sky,the sea. Meanwhile brown is the color of sewage, dog shit. We human beings like the light and are scared of the dark by our nature. Peoples were enslaved across the past thousand yearsbut with the blacks it was more racial then the rest because they are so dark our ancestors didn’t consider them human. The black slaves would have never been enslaved if they were beings of light. So white people with blue eyes and blond /brunette hair will always be better then a t 50 black haired mexican boy like yourself. It’s the ideal it’s what god intended when he made adam and eve. These are all facts you can all grab the copefuel while you can before you grab the rope. But w contacts. W/o contacts i think mtn and w i think htn but if you debloat and keep wearing contacts you will reach cl

Attachments

• IMG_6069.png
    IMG_6069.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6070.png
    IMG_6070.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Idgaf what yall niggas say eye color matters.
Blue eyes will always be better then brown eyes. Blue is the color of the sky,the sea. Meanwhile brown is the color of sewage, dog shit. We human beings like the light and are scared of the dark by our nature. Peoples were enslaved across the past thousand yearsbut with the blacks it was more racial then the rest because they are so dark our ancestors didn’t consider them human. The black slaves would have never been enslaved if they were beings of light. So white people with blue eyes and blond /brunette hair will always be better then a t 50 black haired mexican boy like yourself. It’s the ideal it’s what god intended when he made adam and eve. These are all facts you can all grab the copefuel while you can before you grab the rope. But w contacts. W/o contacts i think mtn and w i think htn but if you debloat and keep wearing contacts you will reach cl
cope however u want for being ugly bud

Yeah of course. Everyone believes that. A true LTN will only ascend via surgery or significant weight loss. If you were on of these. Congratulations.
Face structure and proportions are good. Colouring would be insane, but these are probably contacts, aren’t they?
Hair is fine as well. Height too.
Should have no problem with girls in real life whatsoever. Probably around 1 in 100/200.
they are contacts I got them for fun. I've been just bed rotting doing nothing for my looks but now ama start improving again via weight loss and basic health care. I need to fix my sleep ive been sleeping at 3 to 6 am.

Htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PlayersGetPlayed and ratememamxxer
i

im just saying i dont
Yea and I’m saying I don’t care if you do or don’t things like that don’t concern me I don’t like those cringy mf that’s always on peoples dicks trying to find something out of them

Htn /weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and ratememamxxer
Shitskin coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and LuckyBeast
"Spainard" just say beaner

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Muttcel foid killer, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
hallelujah fuck this guy and all the attention seeking fags on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and ratememamxxer
Get the fuck off this forum and touch grass unless you value autistic teenagers validation over pussy
i already get Pussy I'm not desperate for it I just want to know where I stand attractiveness wise. if ur gonna act this incel go on incel.is

i already get Pussy I'm not desperate for it I just want to know where I stand attractiveness wise. if ur gonna act this incel go on incel.is
reddit tier response if you get pussy whats the point are you that much of a sadist that you enjoy mogging manlets and sub5s on shitskins.org