Rate me 6’3, 17

narcissisticgooner

narcissisticgooner

Iron
please give me an honest rating, I think I’m atleast mtn but I’m am not sure, I get called cute or pretty by girls and most girls think I’m attractive but I’m not sure if that’s just appeal I am quite tall so that may help. And I know I can look atleast a bit better by losing some more weight.

Attachments

• IMG_1960.jpeg
    IMG_1960.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1894.jpeg
    IMG_1894.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1728.jpeg
    IMG_1728.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1542.jpeg
    IMG_1542.jpeg
    627.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1839.jpeg
    IMG_1839.jpeg
    317.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
pretty good man just you should get a haircut which is shorter on the sides and anyway girls think you're attractive so that's good.

• +1
Reactions: mickdamon437
bad harmony , mid tiern normie

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, mickdamon437 and Feltijon
Men - High mtn facially based on pics 2-4, good appeal like you said. I know that style of hair is in but once you start looking like a man like you are it falls off hard and looks goofy (like shit)

Men - High mtn facially based on pics 2-4, good appeal like you said. I know that style of hair is in but once you start looking like a man like you are it falls off hard and looks goofy (like shit)
Mtn*, not men

Remove that birds nest bro

What kinda haircut would u recommend ?

Not sure, I have medium long hair but that’s because I’m alt and I like to chase emo sluts. All I know is that it’s not a good look for you brah. Experiment tbh tbh

Not sure, I have medium long hair but that’s because I’m alt and I like to chase emo sluts. All I know is that it’s not a good look for you brah. Experiment tbh tbh
Thanks bhai

I will try some different

More balance between the sides and top. Top is too long compared to sides. I think you could keep the same texturized waves and curls on top if you just trimmed it down and blended it in to the sides instead of such a stark contrast.

• +1
Reactions: narcissisticgooner
U look like Sam from amazon prime gen v show