chazz

Iron
Max1
Max 2

Looks good, chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chazz and Deleted member 16369
A picture where we can see your whole face would be good but from what I can see you look good. Should easily get girls. You Australian?

A picture where we can see your whole face would be good but from what I can see you look good. Should easily get girls. You Australian?
Max 3

see attached
yes I'm Australian and yes i can get girls just looking to improve in any way i can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
High tier normie. Shit nose, shit undereyes, good chin but shit jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ManzareK, nitesik and 2 others
Youre good looking bro no homo but for some reason you look low class as fuck like you are the local trailer park chad jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
agree with all statements all though girls seem to compliment my nose?
Because you're good looking overall, they virtue signal what they subconsciously know is a flaw, but don't care because you look good enough. Your nostrils and nasal bridge are death tier imo, holds you back the most, kills your harmony

this man is certainly over 4 PSL :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Youre good looking bro no homo but for some reason you look low class as fuck like you are the local trailer park chad jfl
thanks bro, yeah its probably the mullet bro i clean up with shorter hair just don't know what hairstyles fit my head

thanks bro, yeah its probably the mullet bro i clean up with shorter hair just don't know what hairstyles fit my head
get a perm for lulz

Because you're good looking overall, they virtue signal what they subconsciously know is a flaw, but don't care because you look good enough. Your nostrils and nasal bridge are death tier imo, holds you back the most, kills your harmony
eh might just need to cop it idk if nose job is worth bro

eh might just need to cop it idk if nose job is worth bro
If you're satisfied with the amount of girls you can get, definitely don't bother with anything surgical or drastic. Just do the basic grooming. Also shave facial hair bro, you need to look pretty ages 16-22 to fuck the youngest women possible

If you're satisfied with the amount of girls you can get, definitely don't bother with anything surgical or drastic. Just do the basic grooming. Also shave facial hair bro, you need to look pretty ages 16-22 to fuck the youngest women possible
not satisfied with the amount of high tier girls I'm getting probably cuz ex cheated on me and said she wasn't attracted to me anymore, agree somewhat with facial hair some girls love it others don't.

hey leave the site bro

get off of this sight before you actually start to believe some of the shit these autists tell you

you have chad IRL appeal. you're good.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Bruh legit has a mullet :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
bro get that dogshit haircut fixed and shave what are those pubes on your face

bro get that dogshit haircut fixed and shave what are those pubes on your face
he’s australian, it’s actually considered NT to have this haircut over here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000 and volcelfatcel
he’s australian, it’s actually considered NT to have this haircut over here :lul:
ya i could tell he is australian but that haircut looks flat out shit on him, he needs a new one

ya i could tell he is australian but that haircut looks flat out shit on him, he needs a new one
it looks quite shit because its over grown, recommend any styles?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
disagree Mullet + 6'3" + muscles = mogger

just like Loox

get off of this sight before you actually start to believe some of the shit these autists tell you

you have chad IRL appeal. you're good.
still tryna always improve bro, i tend not to listen unless its constructive

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000