• IMG_20240929_164338.jpg
    IMG_20240929_164338.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240929_164408.jpg
    IMG_20240929_164408.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
low HTN, bro you've posted like 10 ratings of you by now. Also these photos look super android you took these on android or nah?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: abenharf, itzyaboyJJ, xyztiktoker and 8 others
low HTN, bro you've posted like 10 ratings of you by now. Also these photos look super android you took these on android or nah?
he has posted himself 7000 times. he doesn't post anything else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, StarvedEpi, Moggkrates and 8 others
FunkyDroid* new OS

Bro might be the worst Zeta meatrider ever

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and princeof316
Htn in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceltriad78, Funnyunenjoyer1, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Sounds like a fan since i never sent it also youre invisible next to me. HIGH MTN with better physique vs Curry pale LTN
Invisible in mumbai u incel wotm 30k plus posts

Im a rotter who mogs you to dust, youre legit zero smv
I have better physique than U nigga. U can't even grow facial hair jfl. Maybe attractive to jbs.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I have better physique than U nigga. U can't even grow facial hair jfl. Maybe attractive to jbs.
ROFLLLLLL

Your physique is literally average gymcel who abuses carbs. Mine is top 5% and my frame is better. U said my waist and hips are too small because my shoulders and ratios obliterate your skinny fat physique

ROFLLLLLL

Your physique is literally average gymcel who abuses carbs. Mine is top 5% and my frame is better. U said my waist and hips are too small because my shoulders and ratios obliterate your skinny fat physique
Physique is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, try2beme and moreroidsmoredates
ltn as always

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, JohnBaza, try2beme and 2 others
ROFLLLLLL

Average gymcel is 100x better than ur average guy out there with skinny fat physique.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
what the fuck is jbs. what is this retarded language
Most attractive girls ever gonna get I around 24 to 25 yrs. Girls in that age want a good mixture of masculine and feminine. Not prettyboy ahhh skinny neck ahh. Jewelery ahhh

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
No I am not new here but idk all the words. Anyway girls over 20 are expired most of the time
Expiration is at 30 plus nigga...

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza
No I am not new here but idk all the words. Anyway girls over 20 are expired most of the time
Tbh girls at 25 don't even simp for prettyboy. Hypermasculine rider becomes even better than prettyboy

Most attractive girls ever gonna get I around 24 to 25 yrs. Girls in that age want a good mixture of masculine and feminine. Not prettyboy ahhh skinny neck ahh. Jewelery ahhh
Are you slaying rn now that you are htn. When I was htn I had a lot of possibilities to slay(i have slayed in the past but not much always lazy ) with my friend group but I didnt bite. Next time I am htn again I will def catch them all

Are you slaying rn now that you are htn. When I was htn I had a lot of possibilities to slay(i have slayed in the past but not much always lazy ) with my friend group but I didnt bite. Next time I am htn again I will def catch them all
Muhh lazy u weren't htn psl wise with ur pedo stache and recessed chin jfl.

Tbh girls at 25 don't even simp for prettyboy. Hypermasculine rider becomes even better than prettyboy
If you are 180 cm+ it doesnt matter if you are prettyboy or masculine imo as long as your htn+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and RealFunkyFlamingo
If you are 180 cm+ it doesnt matter if you are prettyboy or masculine imo as long as your htn+
Agreed. I fraud 180cm plus. I am 178cm

More estrogenic and fertile women prefer masculine men

• +1