Rate me + Advice needed

Kyrosma

Kyrosma

Iron
Hello fellas I need high IQ ppl to help, I heard bimax can fix my asymmetry (Missing lateral incisor), but would it fix everything? (Eyes, lips, zygos, ramus length…) or just where the chin is centered? Do I need implants with it?

Also my neck is piss short, I’m training it but that only widens it, any way I can make it longer?

Lastly I have no temple peaks, which I think is why I look 10x better with a hat from the front. Should I grow out my hair to hide my forehead, or is a hair transplant a good idea so I can keep the buzzcut?

Any other advice highly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2030.jpeg
    IMG_2030.jpeg
    852.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2035.jpeg
    IMG_2035.jpeg
    865.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and YungTrappa
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: Kyrosma
mb shouldn’t have asked for high iq jfl

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
how u look with long hair

I don’t know never grew it out, but my family has it curly
Bro grow your fucking hair out, idk what ethnicity you are( I'm assuming Persian, Mediterranean) but if you were to just let it grow you would honestly look really good. Imagine the long curly hair with your ethnicity you would look very exotic and women would be very attracted to that. Yet your short hair suits you as well because it makes you look masculine and fits your face well due to your masculine features.

• +1
Reactions: Kyrosma
Hello fellas I need high IQ ppl to help, I heard bimax can fix my asymmetry (Missing lateral incisor), but would it fix everything? (Eyes, lips, zygos, ramus length…) or just where the chin is centered? Do I need implants with it?

Also my neck is piss short, I’m training it but that only widens it, any way I can make it longer?

Lastly I have no temple peaks, which I think is why I look 10x better with a hat from the front. Should I grow out my hair to hide my forehead, or is a hair transplant a good idea so I can keep the buzzcut?

Any other advice highly appreciated
What does your diet look like??? If it's not proper that can alter your looks significantly?

What does your diet look like??? If it's not proper that can alter your looks
Food wise it’s really good, I don’t eat any processed food, but quantity wise I’m very inconsistent, some day I’ll eat 500 calories and the next 4000 so idk, I’ll grow out my hair and see, at least it’s winter soon so I can hide the awkward phase with a beanie