Rate me after my 3 month LTN -> low MTN ascension youngcel

majesticincel

majesticincel

Billions must love🤍🤍
Holy shit have i ascended, i know that im still extremely young, but this is lifefuel for other youngcels on here. What did i do? Absoloutly nothing just let puberty do its thing while eating like shit, and rotting inside all day:lul: 20240707 152802 20240707 152815

Im like 186cm rn too
Slight fraud in the vid ofc

Every single person who didnt beleive in me reaching mtn and told me to rope: @its_over @CarsonDaaChad @OwenGwyther @soover4me @ConfusedBolivian @Lokki @Thebbcmaxxer @Zonar @cytoplasm @halloweed @flipper @rand anon @try2beme @Accelerator @MA_ascender @Alucard69 @NtIdk @Entschuldigung @rexylkmxg @whiteislandpill @ashesfr

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Ascеnd, NZb6Air and 1 other person
didn’t even get a noti for being tagged but holy shit, i need to fix my mouth bad after this🙏

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
you looked worse in that pic than anything i’d ever seen i’m ngl💀 u even looked recessed
Still am rn, got more chin projection tho
But i am slightly jutting in the vid, im basically on the border between ltn and mtn unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
how old

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Is that video meant to be good ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, soover4me and majesticincel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and majesticincel
Ah ok yeah low mtn. But u do have cybershot filter on which increases lip size so… maybe not
True, also kinda jutting, altleast i ascended a little bit from the befoere pics, even if im still ltn:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
True, also kinda jutting, altleast i ascended a little bit from the befoere pics, even if im still ltn:feelsrope:
it all takes time man, u just turned 14, try not to let this ruin ur life too hard. U will ascend one day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and majesticincel
it all takes time man, u just turned 14, try not to let this ruin ur life too hard. U will ascend one day.
thank you for your advice bro, may you ascend too.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
jerk off a lot, play ping pong and learn korean until you're 18 and then get bimax and infras

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sbm123 and majesticincel
jerk off a lot, play ping pong and learn korean until you're 18 and then get bimax and infras
Rhino is more important

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Rhino is more important
what your nose is literally top tier, recessed lower third gives the illusion of shit nose, that's why every white womane falls for the rhinoplasty meme

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
what your nose is literally top tier, recessed lower third gives the illusion of shit nose, that's why every white womane falls for the rhinoplasty meme
Ima pray to gandy that i somehow magically get more forward growth and maybe fix my recession a bit. You cant forget that i am still this age and have puberty growth yet to experience.

Ima pray to gandy that i somehow magically get more forward growth and maybe fix my recession a bit. You cant forget that i am still this age and have puberty growth yet to experience.
Not fix, give the illusion of it being less

Filter frauding…

• So Sad

• Love it
Looking good my nigga GG

• Love it
Holy shit have i ascended, i know that im still extremely young, but this is lifefuel for other youngcels on here. What did i do? Absoloutly nothing just let puberty do its thing while eating like shit, and rotting inside all day:lul:View attachment 3089000View attachment 3089001

View attachment 3088982
Im like 186cm rn too
Slight fraud in the vid ofc

Every single person who didnt beleive in me reaching mtn and told me to rope: @its_over @CarsonDaaChad @OwenGwyther @soover4me @ConfusedBolivian @Lokki @Thebbcmaxxer @Zonar @cytoplasm @halloweed @flipper @rand anon @try2beme @Accelerator @MA_ascender @Alucard69 @NtIdk @Entschuldigung @rexylkmxg @whiteislandpill @ashesfr
i think you just learned angles..

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
I feel like people on here severely underrate themselves purely because everyone incel on here jerks off male models 24/7

HTN irl you fix skin and grow out hair.

MTN on .org :lul:

• JFL
I feel like people on here severely underrate themselves purely because everyone incel on here jerks off male models 24/7

htn maybe with height, and all the other shit like scent, nt, fashion, etc

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

But thank you bhaii, also ultra based pfp ted was a hero:chad:

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back