• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, SayNoToRotting, AngryAsianManlet and 5 others
Worked for you

0psl because you are not nordic
Jk. Mirin your jaw

0psl because you are not nordic
Jk. Mirin your jaw

Your right it's 0 psl Behold the nordic me.

Untitled 3

Not my skull isn't nordic but its the best i could get to it.

Add some showers and you will be GigaChad

Add some showers and you will be GigaChad

Already down.

Untitled 3 1

Look at how much more confident I look after a shower and all.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
What's your bideltoid width? Your frame looks small.

Try doing the magical trifecta: shower, get a haircut, then watch Captain Marvel.

Is it possible to get a jaw like this with impants I’m curious

Is it possible to get a jaw like this with impants I’m curious

It's more than the jaw look at the submental and hyoid most people could have a jaw like this it's their fucking submental that kills them mainly.

It's more than the jaw look at the submental and hyoid most people could have a jaw like this it's their fucking submental that kills them mainly.
Oh fuck that’s one of my issues aswell even if I lean maxed I’d still have a double chin because of hyoid suicide fuel tbh but I got like 30 grand for surgeries so I’ll se what I could do

Oh fuck that’s one of my issues aswell even if I lean maxed I’d still have a double chin because of hyoid suicide fuel tbh but I got like 30 grand for surgeries so I’ll se what I could do

I think this might be 1 of those things we can't change not without extreme surgery.

I think this might be 1 of those things we can't change not without extreme surgery.
Can I pay you to just hit me with a bat in the neck that should fix it

Hmm yeah it seems like everything moved forward do we need forward growth of the neck now or something?

I think so to brutal we all missed the most important thing.

The neck some one needs to make a thread in this pill I can't describe it but it's like of neck forward growth.

I think so to brutal we all missed the most important thing.

The neck some one needs to make a thread in this pill I can't describe it but it's like of neck forward growth.
Imagine this is the secret to a good jaw and we’ve just been missing it the entire time

Ur morphed profile almost looks exactly like mine Lmao

Imagine this is the secret to a good jaw and we’ve just been missing it the entire time

Fuck it is is their any surgery for this it's like your entire neck is gaining forward growth fuck. How can we even achieve this.
Ur morphed profile almost looks exactly like mine Lmao

Lmao let me see.
Fakest fucking thing I've seen just have to look at the chest and you'll realise that if his head was like he'd be having to have 2 hands on that motherfucker

How is it fake are you retarded lmao that looks like a giga mogger your coping if you say other wise lmao.

Name a single you see daily with a jaw like that.

good thread.