Rate me - After wrap around jaw implant and rhino.

I'mme

I'mme

Silver
What else should I do?
What'd you rate this morph?
@Peachy rating and what can I improve?
@Peachy what would you rate it? Where can I improve?

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_213221_20190915_213836.jpg
    IMG_20190915_213221_20190915_213836.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 2933 and Peachy
What else should I do?
2.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: patricknodixon, Luke LLL, karbo and 8 others
Are you Indian?

i don't know what's break the harmony, but it does not look natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1934 and BigBiceps
How tall are you? If below 6'1 don't bother, you'd be the tryhard Indian guy

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
What else should I do?
Why does your lower third looks so asymmetrical?

How tall are you? If below 6'1 don't bother, you'd be the tryhard Indian guy
6'1 is too much for an Indian. Note even 5% people are that height. I'm 5'8; would surely go for LL to get to 6' or 6'1.

I like an Indian girl as I told you.
Why does your lower third looks so asymmetrical?
I think left zygos is more protruding than right one. That's why maybe.

How about this one -. After zygoma reduction only.

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_213221_20190915_231022.jpg
    IMG_20190915_213221_20190915_231022.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
This somehow looks very female.

You have a high ipd as well.

Is high ipd making me look worse? I though it was a minor thing

I think a bit, but still better than to narrow.

I think your cheekbones are making you look female in the morphs. Try placing them higher.

Yeah man. Would have considered roping but I like an Indian girl a lot.

Yes ... It's a morph

Stay strong on your path, u just need a fukboi haircut now. Also stay in India to prevent future suicide.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 3043 and I'mme
Eyes of a girl.

i don't know what's break the harmony, but it does not look natural
a) the fact that its a morph b) rhinos are the most obvious procedures ever ngl

if you looked like this you'd do fine imo

cope its not (just) your zygos. It's your JAW. Your jaw is asymmetrical & as a result so are (to a lesser extent) your zygos & probably the rest of your head. This is common & as long as it's not too bad shouldn't be of major concern.

Also
I think your cheekbones are making you look female in the morphs. Try placing them higher.

There is no surgery that make make your cheekbones higher. You can augment them to have angularity but you can't make them 'higher' per se. This is a matter of the entire malar complex & orbital floor. I'd recommend looking into HA paste OP.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

cope its not (just) your zygos. It's your JAW. Your jaw is asymmetrical & as a result so are (to a lesser extent) your zygos & probably the rest of your head. This is common & as long as it's not too bad shouldn't be of major concern.

Also

There is no surgery that make make your cheekbones higher. You can augment them to have angularity but you can't make them 'higher' per se. This is a matter of the entire malar complex & orbital floor. I'd recommend looking into HA paste OP.
it's shit that i need a rhino, since it's so obvious to notice.

Also

I will have them shaved from below. I don't think placement is too low ( a little low maybe but looks more because they(zygos) are way to dense. Also lots of fat on face.

"This is a matter of the entire malar complex & orbital floor. I'd recommend looking into HA paste OP."

I didnt understand anything from this sentence.
HA paste = hyaluronic acid paste?

6'1 is too much for an Indian. Note even 5% people are that height. I'm 5'8; would surely go for LL to get to 6' or 6'1.

This morph looks way better .

• Love it
I will have them shaved from below. I don't think placement is too low ( a little low maybe but looks more because they(zygos) are way to dense.
Interesting idea. Theoretically it would work but it could cause sagging due to a lack of mass in your face. I'd ignore the ramblings in here & leave them alone.

"This is a matter of the entire malar complex & orbital floor. I'd recommend looking into HA paste OP."

I didnt understand anything from this sentence.
HA paste = hyaluronic acid paste?

I'm saying you won't be able to get a surgery to position your malar complex higher.

Hydroxyapatite paste. Also known sometimes as 'bone cement'. It's a reasonably popular (if not slightly overhyped) augmentation material that can be used for modest augmentation.

Think of it as putty that can be moulded & shaped so as to give the desired outcome. It then hardens & maintains its shape.

There's a lot more to it than this & I could explain why it's popular, why it's referred to as bone cement and what caveats it has but I'll save that for its own thread. Look into it.

Theoretically it would work but it could cause sagging due to a lack of mass in your face.
I'm planning to have it done with buccal fat pad removal. Then some skin stretching maybe. What do you think?

I'm planning to have it done with buccal fat pad removal. Then some skin stretching maybe. What do you think?

post profile & how you look now.

No one can give you a 100% correct prediction of how it'll look. Be realistic, don't let the one insanely good BFP removal result on here distract you from the plethora of awful ones. It's a volatile procedure but can certainly have a favourable outcome.

• +1

No one can give you a 100% correct prediction of how it'll look. Be realistic, don't let the one insanely good BFP removal result on here distract you from the plethora of awful ones. It's a volatile procedure but can certainly have a favourable outcome.
Not going for BFPR as I have read some disappointing reviews on realself (after 5/10 years or so it ages skin badly.)

I might go for Malar fat removal though, but before that I will try to get to 12% bf. I have a lot of fat in my cheeks.

Wouldn't hydroxyapatite paste work as same as orbital rim implants, if it's added to the upper area of zyogs?
Zygos*

Not going for BFPR as I have read some disappointing reviews on realself (after 5/10 years or so it ages skin badly.)

I might go for Malar fat removal though, but before that I will try to get to 12% bf. I have a lot of fat in my cheeks.

Wouldn't hydroxyapatite paste work as same as orbital rim implants, if it's added to the upper area of zyogs?
Zygos*
how're you gonna get malar fat removed?

HA has the advantage of being mouldable to your needs ie more angularity.
It also integrates with existing hard tissue (the extent of the integration depends on the quality & type of HA used), which is something other implants don't do. This means that it's less likely to get infected further down the line.

The main downside is prolonged swelling compared to other implant materials.

how're you gonna get malar fat removed?

HA has the advantage of being mouldable to your needs ie more angularity.
It also integrates with existing hard tissue (the extent of the integration depends on the quality & type of HA used), which is something other implants don't do. This means that it's less likely to get infected further down the line.

The main downside is prolonged swelling compared to other implant materials.
This surgeon seems to be doing Malar fat removal/reduction; or we will find some other way. [Link: http://www.facialplasticsurgeonindia.com/cosmetic-surgery/malar-fat-reduction/]

I mean it can be cemented/applied to the upper part of zygos where infra orbital implants are placed, so wouldn't it so the same (even better) job? If yes, why then is it not used instead of implants?

Another option is Bone formation thru Bmp-2 or bmp-7.

I mean it can be cemented/applied to the upper part of zygos where infra orbital implants are placed, so wouldn't it so the same (even better) job? If yes, why then is it not used instead of implants?
it is used. the world is a lot wider than this forum.

• +1

Nothing can fix your phenotype

Nothing can fix your phenotype
Why do some guys here feel that their useless comments matter? If you don't have anything material to add better shut your mouth.
I have already mentioned I don't want any major phenotype change - I just want to be attractive to the girl I like a lot.

Hey mate. This is how I look rn. As you can see left zygos seems lower placed and right zygos is almost placed like it is in O pry's face. But it only looks so because left zygos is relatively more dense as well as protruding.
What do you think I should do? I would defo need sth for lower third too, but I would first like to correct the asymmetry.

Attachments

• IMG_20190905_023852.jpg
    IMG_20190905_023852.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 1862
honestly @I'mme looks fine

if he cant get girls its bc hes indian

also that indian girl you like probably likes white guys

the best advice i give is to find a girl that doesnt care about ethnicity but that will be SUPER hard

• +1
honestly @I'mme looks fine

if he cant get girls its bc hes indian

also that indian girl you like probably likes white guys

the best advice i give is to find a girl that doesnt care about ethnicity but that will be SUPER hard
Changed a little bit since then - noting cosmetically significant tho - maybe a .25 PSL gain.

You know these are selfies so I might actually look little better in real life (assuming from the complements I get) or maybe just coping.

Re your initial content - not much interested in getting girls tbh, it's just I want to look better. I have sufficient female attention even now.

Yeah, hard to get that girl tho. ( I particularly like her because she's loyal as fuck (among other godly traits) and I'm not a fan of hook up and slaying you know.)