Rate me again (but this time with short hair)

D

Deleted member 22540

Self-improvement is life
17 y/o and 9 months. 5'11.

Attachments

• FF8TsKk8XBk.jpg
    FF8TsKk8XBk.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lpQi-RZPfQM.jpg
    lpQi-RZPfQM.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
  • _Zug4nysgeM.jpg
    _Zug4nysgeM.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 0
  • mTwABKGrbXA.jpg
    mTwABKGrbXA.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ON8ph5Ubnx8.jpg
    ON8ph5Ubnx8.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VT-F2xikad4.jpg
    VT-F2xikad4.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
You have decent features but you still look retarded. Perhaps you're suffering short face syndrome?

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Adonis
nice cheekbones but ass mouth area holy fuck
do you have an underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, zeek and Deleted member 22540
do you have an underbite
if not than idk why you look like you have an extra chromosome
something is uncanny despite good bones and colouring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
You have decent features but you still look retarded. Perhaps you're suffering short face syndrome?
It's dysharmony. No. I don't really know about short face syndrome that much but my gonial angle is balanced/chin is quite tall. Btw can you explain me SFS?

• +1
do you have an underbite
Yes. Mild one. Mouth area i agree make mouth area look weird

Yes. Mild one. Mouth area i agree make mouth area look weird
have you had orthodontic treatment?
you need to fix that underbite and you will look pretty good I think

• +1
have you had orthodontic treatment?
you need to fix that underbite and you will look pretty good I think
No i didn't. Sometimes i'm really thinking about fixing it but does it worth it? Because most people who fixing it - have severe cases what really need to be fixed and improved. The only thing i'm really gonna do with my teeth at least right now is whitening. Did it two times at 14 and then just gave a fuck about hygiene for long time

No i didn't. Sometimes i'm really thinking about fixing it but does it worth it? Because most people who fixing it - have severe cases what really need to be fixed and improved. The only thing i'm really gonna do with my teeth at least right now is whitening. Did it two times at 14 and then just gave a fuck about hygiene for long time
its your biggest failo
you need to fix it

Somethings off but I see the potential for chad. Kinda look like this ufc fighter chad
Sport Mma GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 22540
bruh u got a really chiseled face but something feels off. Might be your ratios or sum shit.

• +1
  • +1
bruh u got a really chiseled face but something feels off. Might be your ratios or sum shit.
it's that underbite and mouth area. trust.
once he fixes it he will look good

Yeah i was told that my IPD is slightly fucked maybe this is what you're talking about

Your eyes and mouth are too small

Your eyes and mouth are too small
This dude. Also, hairline. It's like all his features are too small for his skull.

Still a decent looking dude imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Meteor21 and Deleted member 22540
You look retarded.
You have some good features but no harmony.
Over for you.

Wider mouth and better eye are will make you a chadlite I guess.

This dude. Also, hairline. It's like all his features are too small for his skull.

Still a decent looking dude imo.
List my good and bad features please and i want to know can i slay in your opinion? I have count like 10 in two years

List my good and bad features please and i want to know can i slay in your opinion? I have count like 10 in two years
You have good bone mass and phenotype like I said. The combination of your small mouth eyes and large forehead makes your features look a bit squashed together.

You can't do anything for your eye size but you can get better eyebrows and eyelashes. Widen your mouth as well. And possibly get a slight HT for your forehead.

If you are tall and fully gymcelled as well as low inhib and NT, you can definitely slay.

• +1
You look like your name is Brent or someshit.

post side profile

Jesus and I thought MY mouth was small. I'd say your hollow looking eye area is sinking you the most imo. Both these things tho.

you look awesome. especially mirin the fact that youre 17, jesus ur parents must be bonemass slayers and had you while they were young

i think you need palate expansion cuz your mouth is kinda narrow

• +1
you look awesome. especially mirin the fact that youre 17, jesus ur parents must be bonemass slayers and had you while they were young

No i actually have bigger bones than my parents. Cheekbones density from both mother and father but with more mass

• +1
No i actually have bigger bones than my parents. Cheekbones density from both mother and father but with more mass
How old was your mother when you were born?

How old was your mother when you were born?
She was 29 and 3 months at that time. But btw i have underbite so this is a bit anomaly that i have good bones

• Woah

Can you tell me can i have appeal or not? I think that i'm something niche, not easy to the eyes due to lack of harmony but can be wrong

• +1
you have mogger bones
5-5.5 psl range
but your mouth is insanely narrow which ruins the harmony and makes you look uncanny in a sense

• +1
to be more precise
your mouth should ideally be 1.5-1.6x wider than the width of your alar base
you practically have a mouth:nose ratio of 1 meaning the widths of both are essentially the same
and the reason it makes you look uncanny/disharmonious is the combination of an extremely narrow mouth/palate width and a high bizygomatic width

• +1
Can you tell me can i have appeal or not? I think that i'm something niche, not easy to the eyes due to lack of harmony but can be wrong
Bruh you have infinite appeal

• +1