Rate me (again)

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
Hasn't been very long so sorry for spamming my amazing pics, but I've been looking into more things off this site and wanted to know how well I've progressed. Not going to add much info unless asked.

Before:
IMG 20191019 095740

IMG 20191019 095752

After:

Also want to add that I did start editing my pictures but I don't change them by much. Example at the end of editing just so I'm not being dishonest.

Attachments

• IMG-20191029-WA0022.jpeg
    IMG-20191029-WA0022.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 24
strong psl 8 :love:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and gaypharoah
Autism/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and gaypharoah
look like a lesbian ngl change hair and facial expressions

jawline fillers.

look like a lesbian ngl change hair and facial expressions
I've already changed hair and such with advice from others on this forum and have even received compliments on it irl so don't think I'm changing hair but you're definitely right about facial expressions in some of these photos lol.
jawline fillers.
Are you implying I've had fillers or are you saying I should get them?

Why the gay duck face

I'd still rate 6/10, though these new pics are much better. Except the one in the hood - as too much head tilt, no one wants to look up your nostrils. Hood & cap seem to look good on you though. Learn to smile & improve facial expression would be the next thing to work on. Plus a little more gym wouldn't hurt.

Photos were not meant for this forum haha, I just happened to find most recent pics and add them. I know the pose is stupid I'm sorry.
Lol it's fine but you're 4 psl dead average not ugly but not good looking either

I'd still rate 6/10, though these new pics are much better. Except the one in the hood - as too much head tilt, no one wants to look up your nostrils. Hood & cap seem to look good on you though. Learn to smile & improve facial expression would be the next thing to work on. Plus a little more gym wouldn't hurt.
Okay, I'll try to learn to smile as that never seems to work for me as I'm not very photogenic. I'm still going to gym and recently hit a new deadlift pr whilst going down to 14% bodyfat, so I agree more gym is good.
Lol it's fine but you're 4 psl dead average not ugly but not good looking either
I think I was rated around 5 psl last thread - somewhere in that range. But often that changes depending on the person 😝. Either way I'm glad I'm not at least subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: cuthbert
I feel like you need a hair cut

4.5 psl overall
you look much better then before. slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Every thread you deliver the same rating. I'm starting to think there's no point in convincing you otherwise now haha.
its just my opinion also your facial expression are too gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
its just my opinion also your facial expression are too gay.
Why do you assume psl off of facial expressions? Seems kind of innaccurate. I understand that it's your opinion, however.

Nose is killing you
Also you look better without mustache so keep it shaved
Also lose that fucking retarded ethnik haircut, get something more classy unless you want to look like a faggot tryhard

Nose is killing you
Also lose that fucking retarded ethnik haircut, get something more classy unless you want to look like a faggot tryhard
Yes I'm considering rhino actually. Don't know what else to do with my hair though, this is most low maintenance and non-short thing I could really do.

Nose is killing you
Right it looks like pubes 😂 but at the same time it covers his forehead which is a good thing

Right it looks like pubes 😂 but at the same time it covers his forehead which is a good thing
Wdym my hair is nowhere near my forehead lool. Plus do you really think my forehead is big? I think maybe it looks big in the one picture with the strange angle and black shirt.

Yes I'm considering rhino actually. Don't know what else to do with my hair though, this is most low maintenance and non-short thing I could really do.
Just use a cap theory

Just use a cap theory
This is actually my current strat, but people like to take it off to have a look at my hair for whatever reasons and even though it's complimented often I still don't feel comfortable with it.

Wdym my hair is nowhere near my forehead lool. Plus do you really think my forehead is big? I think maybe it looks big in the one picture with the strange angle and black shirt.
To me on the last picture your hairline does look high since I can actually see it

To me on the last picture your hairline does look high since I can actually see it
My hair doesn't cover my forehead in other photos though. That's besides the point, however. Idk wtf to do w my hair.