Rate me also tell me if I can ascend.

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Screenshot 20240402 133103211

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Clark69
No you do not mog u subhuman cretin. Go back to whichever hole you crawled out of u extraterrestrial looking troglodyte.
Low facial harmony, no defined jawline nor cheekbones as well as a subpar haircut.

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and maxxmclooks
No you do not mog u subhuman cretin. Go back to whichever hole you crawled out of u extraterrestrial looking troglodyte.
Low facial harmony, no defined jawline nor cheekbones as well as a subpar haircut.
Coping hard hes easily chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
copemaxx, but that photo is frauded u can literally see the wall warping lmaoo, mf cant even edit correctly your eye harmony is ass, if that would be real photo and you would be over 180cm then prolly htn

copemaxx, but that photo is frauded u can literally see the wall warping lmaoo, mf cant even edit correctly your eye harmony is ass, if that would be real photo and you would be over 180cm then prolly htn
I am 181 cm

bitchass u edited your forehead i can see it, also your midface since your right ear just fucking disappears
@viniciz @padluck bros look at this mf

Yes I edited it.