Rate me, am i doomed as sub 5

F

FiryPheonixYTX

Iron
What should I improve do I look better with or without facial hair. Should I cut the goatee?

Attachments

• Snapchat-931639259.jpg
    Snapchat-931639259.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240902_170357.jpg
    20240902_170357.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 0
Lose 30kg and come back

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, copingvolcel and ptg405
Bro, if that's you i'm actually sorry. Probably the worst case i've seen on this sub.Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rip-Tied, GriffithMaxx3, God-himself and 5 others
What should I improve do I look better with or without facial hair. Should I cut the goatee?
Good eye area lose some weight fat ass retard. Other than eyes I can’t see your bones over the fucking blubber

Currently it's over but lose some weight and see how your face changes

Bro, if that's you i'm actually sorry. Probably the worst case i've seen on this sub.Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.
Yeah, I figured. It's unfortunate but someone had to get it. Guess I took one for the team (I'm coping).

Good eye area lose some weight fat ass retard. Other than eyes I can’t see your bones over the fucking blubber
Lmaoo. On a calorie deficit rn lost around 15 lbs.

u could pull if u lose weight

People really be eating junk food and drinking soft drinks and then go on here and ask people to rate them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
People really be eating junk food and drinking soft drinks and then go on here and ask people to rate them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Been fat since I was a kid. Even at my lowest weight I was still overweight. That was after 1.5 years of diet and intense basketball 5 days a week. Genetics I guess (maybe I'm just lazy).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Been fat since I was a kid. Even at my lowest weight I was still overweight. That was after 1.5 years of diet and intense basketball 5 days a week. Genetics I guess? (maybe I'm just lazy).

Evil bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Whats your height

Been fat since I was a kid. Even at my lowest weight I was still overweight. That was after 1.5 years of diet and intense basketball 5 days a week. Genetics I guess? (maybe I'm just lazy).
It's not genetics, it's diet and a lack of education about proper food choices. If your parents are fat, you know what I mean, they'll serve you high calorie meals all the time. Meanwhile, I come from a family where the typical dishes tend to be meat/poultry/fish and rice or even just a salad (not a potato salad, not a pasta salad, a real salad). My brother has been gaining weight recently because of his girlfriend making him go to Starbucks and fast food restaurants a lot, but if he were to just eat at home like I mostly do, he would never gain so much weight.

I'm currently on a bulking diet for muscle growth and still I don't eat junk food. My meals consist mostly of:

Breakfast:

4 slices of bread toasted with strawberry jam on top (1 tbsp per slice)
a Protein bar of 200 calories or 250g of greek yogurt

Lunch:

a chicken sandwich (200g of chicken breast with skin and fat removed, 25g of mayonnaise, and 3 bread slices toasted)
OR
350g cooked pasta with 2 tbsp of pesto sauce
OR
4 eggs with a can of salmon and some bread or rice

Dinner:

I usually repeat one of my lunches or sometimes my parents cook chicken, fish or red meat and I eat it with a side of rice or pasta.

I also track my calories on a daily basis and make sure I hit 2700 calories, which makes me steadily gain 2 lbs per month (most of which is muscle).

for dessert it's always a bowl of fruits for both lunch and dinner, this makes sure I get enough fiber for my digestion and also my vitamins and minerals and it tastes good also.

For weight loss, I ate mostly microwave popcorn (since it's low in calories and high in fiber), greek yogurt, 0% fat cottage cheese, eggs, fruits and vegetables. I avoid the bread, rice, pasta, and other high calorie carb sources and eat microwave popcorn instead since it's so high in fiber. For weight loss, all you need is a high protein high fiber diet. This doesn't mean no carbs but a focus on carb sources that have a lot of fiber since that is satiating and lower in calories.

With that method, I managed to lose 16 lbs in 2 months, and I wasn't even overweight but close to it after a bulk I had done too quickly.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and TechnoBoss
Sub5, sorry bhai

Just wait and see bro. I have good bone structure under all the fat and great forward growth. Also my hair texture is great and I'm above average height at 5ft 11. I also genetically have more muscle mass than average even without working out so that's not a problem for me. Imma prove you wrong hater. Jesus is gonna help me even if you don't believe in that. I may not become a giga mogger but I'll for sure mog my current self and maybe mog you too. Tap in for the results when they come out. Thanks for the feedback but I'm done with self hatred, that only makes people look uglier. Of course I look ugly 70 lbs overweight dehydrated almost zero skincare and ungroomed. Time to switch things up.

Just wait and see bro. I have good bone structure under all the fat and great forward growth. Also my hair texture is great and I'm above average height at 5ft 11. I also genetically have more muscle mass than average even without working out so that's not a problem for me. Imma prove you wrong hater. Jesus is gonna help me even if you don't believe in that. I may not become a giga mogger but I'll for sure mog my current self and maybe mog you too. Tap in for the results when they come out. Thanks for the feedback but I'm done with self hatred, that only makes people look uglier. Of course I look ugly 70 lbs overweight dehydrated almost zero skincare and ungroomed. Time to switch things up.
Another thing to note is my face is very wide, my cheekbones and back part of my jaw are very wide compared to the rest of my face along with overdeveloped masseter muscles and temporalis muscles because of my jaw clenching habit. But aren't strong mastiction muscles a good thing for guys? All these combined I see potential for hollow cheeks which will only boost my look (unless it turns out looking uncanny). Progress is progress regardless, as long as I'm better than yesterday, it's not over for me.

Way to sugarcoat it :lul:

Also my cheekbones and back part of my jaw are very wide compared to the rest of my face which