RATE ME AM I WASTING MY GENES BY BEING AN INCEL?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice
AAAAE637 2CA4 4634 BC75 173A9F515C17

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 19453 and poopoohead
Facially you have potential to be slightly above MTN. What’s your height?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
not 6+. Over.
In all seriousness though yea you have a very decent face. Good haircut, If you can grow a thicker beard and get kinda jacked you’ll definitely be getting some box. Won’t be a slayer but you won’t be a virgin either. Also it kinda looks like you have a bit of a unibrow growing??? If so you need to get rid of that unwanted hair.

You look like a slightly better looking version of the youtuber itsjusta6

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
you don't look bad. try dating apps and warm approaches for girls. do girls act very friendly to
you don't look bad. try dating apps and warm approaches for girls. do girls act very friendly to you?
Girls never act friendly with me, they act normal or neutral, but not friendly or anything like that, Also in dating apps i get little to no results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and poopoohead
In all seriousness though yea you have a very decent face. Good haircut, If you can grow a thicker beard and get kinda jacked you’ll definitely be getting some box. Won’t be a slayer but you won’t be a virgin either. Also it kinda looks like you have a bit of a unibrow growing??? If so you need to get rid of that unwanted hair.

JFL. Is that how is works? People just choose to be incel and to waste their genes? It’s a choice now. What did you do to Mgtow and slap a bitch away when she was trying to blow you?

I get that people here can overrate. But this is not an 'ugly' dude by any means.
Still, zero appeal. He looks too juvenile and cuck-ish.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Still, zero appeal. He looks too juvenile and cuck-ish.
"zero appeal" maybe in the Altai mountains. His looks could easily pull at least a European LTB

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, buflek and Deleted member 3828
People rating this guy below HTN are NEGATIVE IQ, are you guys on drugs? You look very very good op

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, nevermind2 and unlucko
"zero appeal" maybe in the Altai mountains. His looks could easily pull at least a European LTB
the way you hyped it up to say LTB had me dead :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
the way you hyped it up to say LTB had me dead :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It wasn't a hype up of the OP as much as it was a put down of the fatalistic Mongol, jfl. But fair enough

strong htn from these pics imo

very good base

Didn't you ask for ratings earlier? Decent facial features but your skull looks stunted, rather short faced in a bad way. Maybe if you go clean shaven and focus on prettyboymaxxing you'll have better results because mascmaxxing makes you look like a joke decent features or not

Didn't you ask for ratings earlier? Decent facial features but your skull looks stunted, rather short faced in a bad way. Maybe if you go clean shaven and focus on prettyboymaxxing you'll have better results because mascmaxxing makes you look like a joke decent features or not
im pretty sure that i have seen him posting before too lol

is that you @Titbot

Hell nah

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
MTN with aspie eye area. Sorry I was so caught up with your narcissistic undertones, that I forgot the origin of the post itself.

not bad looking but kinda give me a simp vibe tbh
hows your dating prospect? it should already explain your sexual hierachy in current dating market

Post front view selfie

Girls never act friendly with me, they act normal or neutral, but not friendly or anything like that, Also in dating apps i get little to no results.
Youre ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Tyronecell, ExtraBones and 1 other person
hows your dating prospect? it should already explain your sexual hierachy in current dating market
simp vibe why? Im anti-simp, I never simped in my life

dating? what is that jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
that explains it, looks = personality, makes sense why girls only act neutral
Yes and no. Personality (character and intelligence) = Looks.

Yes and no. Personality (character and intelligence) = Looks.
Cope. Personality doesn’t matter when you have the looks, Looks = personality, a ugly guy with good personality still can’t land pussy jfl

Cope. Personality doesn’t matter when you have the looks
For slaying hoes maybe. Chad tier dudes get cheated on, whittled down into betas, and left all the time for their lack of character and situational intelligence. On the flip side I've seen too many ugly dudes locking down too many bad b*tches to know that what you're saying is wrong.

As for my rating, you have good features but you're unattractive. You look like an awkward goober that tards out over Warhammer but hides it around women and pretend to be interested in things he's really not into.