Rate me and also provide some advice. 17m 5'7

nzth

nzth

Iron
I never took seriously my appearance because, but i want to improve.
Already know i have to hit the gym, i'm like 225 lbs // 100kg

Want to make a good impression on college, i have 1 year left to improve as much as i can

My skin is like chocolate milk irl but for some reason it appears whiter on interiors

I live in Mexico so im not that concerned about the height. Hope yall can help me out

Attachments

• addawd.jpg
    addawd.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-26 a las 02.20.12_d9aaaf5d.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-26 a las 02.20.12_d9aaaf5d.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-26 a las 02.20.12_b8526c2b.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-26 a las 02.20.12_b8526c2b.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
lean is law

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Nigga just dont eat for 14 days straight. If you get hungry eat a bunch of plums. (Not joking, it really works from experience)

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Autismcel
Nigga just dont eat for 14 days straight. If you get hungry eat a bunch of plums. (Not joking, it really works from experience)
what about my face tho, what would yall rate it and how can i improve it

Want to make a good impression on college, i have 1 year left to improve as much as i can

My skin is like chocolate milk irl but for some reason it appears whiter on interiors

I live in Mexico so im not that concerned about the height. Hope yall can help me out
If you got leaner you’d probably be A HTN in Mexico literally just do everything to get under 15% bf EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: nzth
Don’t do that shit just cut calories and get all ur vitamins in. Fasting decreases collagen this guys a retard

• +1
Reactions: Lurkingcel
Don’t do that shit just cut calories and get all ur vitamins in. Fasting decreases collagen this guys a retard
ik bro, also if i cut calories like that i will get skinny fat or have lotta flacid skin

Do you have a android or iphone? And you should leanmax first and foremost. 1 year isn't a lot of time ngl, you'll have to starve yourself or run like a dalit.

Nigga wants him to become skinny fat

Where did i say thats good for health you jew

Do you have a android or iphone? And you should leanmax first and foremost. 1 year isn't a lot of time ngl, you'll have to starve yourself or run like a dalit.
android, yeah looking at this seems like my only problem rn is my body fat, im gonna start lifting and doing a calorie deficit with high protein so i dont get skinny fat

Leanmaxx