Rate me and any looksmaxing tip

G

gigacel

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
They have a drug for this, it's called ritalin, they give it to circus elephants

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
They have a drug for this, it's called ritalin, they give it to circus elephants
random movement and me numbering so the video gives more movement , i k it doesnt look natural but better than photos only , it has 2 M distance from camera too

this is how I imagine undisputed looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
You are good looking just need some basic things to improve
First one would be to workout and gain muscle do swimming running calisthenics powerlifting so u will have nice athletic body and dont take steroids. second would be to upgrade your beard game maybe use minoxidil to have full beard or leave it completely shaven.

First one would be to workout and gain muscle do swimming running calisthenics powerlifting so u will have nice athletic body and dont take steroids. second would be to upgrade your beard game maybe use minoxidil to have full beard or leave it completely shaven.
the fuck is this sugarcoating man , and about body i just started after isoalted myself for 5 years malnutried like idiot , brother mogs me and both brother and dad are overconfident

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
slayer

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigacel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

1- fix your scoliosis
2- fix your negative canthus tilt
3- find out if orthignatic surgery can ascend you, if it can't get implants/fillers
4- get fat graft (lipofilling) to fix upper eyelid exposure
5- gymcel with steroids

Your bug eyes, plus upper eyelift exposure, plus NCT makes you look tryhard. You have the repulsive tryhard phenotype. The competetive COD player phenotype.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
Your bug eyes, plus upper eyelift exposure, plus NCT makes you look tryhard. You have the repulsive tryhard phenotype. The competetive COD player phenotype.
destined to game suicidefuel , i didnt even like video games but was best cope , PSL rate?
NCT = over 4 u
Ethnic = over 4 u
Framelet = over 4 u

High 3 psl
nct kinda suit if I fix my uppelid and the white expsoru down, west balkan so ethnic doesng matter , ye framelet is my death , u can slay as ugly if u got frame and height here , brother slay count is 40+ he started since 14 while i started gaming hardcore that age , rope ready tbh , every 5psl female who got interested gigaturned off cuz of my high inhb , ready to rope to be 180° from e person raised in same family , rope rope rope

Last edited:
dGsgUr7.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, Deleted member 2205, ExCel and 2 others
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3/10
"you are good looking" KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HE LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED RAT.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3/10

"you are good looking" KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HE LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED RAT.
Why are you so negative?

Biggest failo I would say is your sort of droopy eyelid with make you look sort of low aliveness, cantal tilt isn't good. Look low T. Normieish, you don't make pussies wet with your look for sure. Agree that your demeanor look tryhard because you don't have the looks level to afford behaving in that sort of way.
I would look into canthoplasty if I were in your shoes. A genio would help too.
Height?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
eyes bring you down to a 3

Shit pic, pm me a better one for accurate ratings and solutions.

My unprofessional IMO:
* get a better hairstyle (waxmaxx and messymaxx and symmetricalmaxx)
* widen the palate (it's not expensive at least where I live)
* minoxx for a proper beard
* chewing + mewing

If you're young (younger than me) do smth about your frame. K2 works, they say, that's what imma be doin as well

When richceling, surgeries LMAO.

I'm sorry op, ethnics should not breed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Biggest failo I would say is your sort of droopy eyelid with make you look sort of low aliveness, cantal tilt isn't good. Look low T. Normieish, you don't make pussies wet with your look for sure. Agree that your demeanor look tryhard because you don't have the looks level to afford behaving in that sort of way.
I would look into canthoplasty if I were in your shoes. A genio would help too.
Height?

oh so you'r back, how is your recuperation of your surgery going?