Rate me and any tips im 15 rn

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
Be harsh ik the lower third is brutal and esr and nosešŸ˜­ And tips would be appreciated

Attachments

• 30F1608F-15F8-40FD-9493-B998808DC223.jpeg
    30F1608F-15F8-40FD-9493-B998808DC223.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 0
anything i can do to improve?
Fix eyebags via Vitamin C Serum and average cream (add Shea butter on top for better results)

For your nose area, you seem a could use a gua sha tool to sculpt ur upper nose and do the same thing ur doin to ur eyebags to ur nose dimples, also grow the middle of ur taper and add more texture on your hair but maintain that middle part

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ibzygo and MagicalWaves
Fix eyebags via Vitamin C Serum and average cream (add Shea butter on top for better results)

For your nose area, you seem a could use a gua sha tool to sculpt ur upper nose and do the same thing ur doin to ur eyebags to ur nose dimples, also grow the middle of ur taper and add more texture on your hair but maintain that middle part
will do man thank you for the advice and i was thinking of growing a wolf cut to cover my forehead a bit more do you thinks its a good idea or just maintain middle part instead

will do man thank you for the advice and i was thinking of growing a wolf cut to cover my forehead a bit more do you thinks its a good idea or just maintain middle part instead
It depends on the style of clothing u wea honestly, if u dress like this or any style similar I suggest u keep middle part but add some texture.
IMG 9509

If you dress in pretty much any other style then a wolf cut with the taper is a good option.

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves
It depends on the style of clothing u wea honestly, if u dress like this or any style similar I suggest u keep middle part but add some texture.View attachment 3127109
If you dress in pretty much any other style then a wolf cut with the taper is a good option.
ahaha i use to dress like that a year ago but ive changed into more baggy jeans like the basic affliction typa style so i think it wolfcut will suit it and i appreciate the advice again man

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet