Rate me and give brutal advice rates

P

potassiumpencilz

Iron
babyface but being 6’4 kinda saves me. Insta is @nxzar_ for more pics / full body and physique brahs. Need some honest advice

Attachments

• IMG_7938.png
    IMG_7938.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7939.png
    IMG_7939.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7940.png
    IMG_7940.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
babyface but being 6’4 kinda saves me. Insta is @nxzar_ for more pics / full body and physique brahs. Need some honest advice
Dude u are leanmaxxed NT with 30 000 followers while we rot here as autists without social circle, the fuck u want to improve, go away with ur larp

• +1
Reactions: hey and lowiqNormie
Dude u are leanmaxxed NT with 30 000 followers while we rot here as autists without social circle, the fuck u want to improve, go away with ur larp
heard this place was honest so wanted to hear it mannnnn

Stfu and watch this

Bro you got girls simping for you on the IG comment section why do you need a rating here?

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Mrinfinityx
It´s 2024, Looksmaxxing went mainstream so what do you expect.
I was in the Blackpill/Looksmaxxing rabithole when Indigenous Swiss still uploaded his Bone Smashing and Face pulling
video´s.
I saw it coming from miles away that looksmaxxing would go viral,
due to the high standards women have nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn and Mrinfinityx
  • +1
Reactions: grab4rope
I was in the Blackpill/Looksmaxxing rabithole when Indigenous Swiss still uploaded his Bone Smashing and Face pulling
video´s.
Dude has 30 000 followers from his looks alone, how the fuck he is hold back by standards JFL

Dude has 30 000 followers from his looks alone, how the fuck he is hold back by standards JFL
No, I meant to say that BECAUSE OF the high standards of women and average 4 PSL men Struggling nowadays.
the BlackPill and Looksmaxxing went viral.
I did not mean to say this guy struggles, he obviously doesn´t lol.

jfl i know who u are, you know nina right? are you in west ldn?

Well so u are close to 6 PSL with 7,5/10 SMV for women between 18 to 25 yo

• +1
Reactions: potassiumpencilz
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and zub111
Htn with Chadlite/chad level appeal due to being 6’4 and white, ur slaying and can fuck stacies everyday whenever you want.

u don’t need any advice since there’s barely anything to improve and surgery would already risk you getting botched and would be a waste of money that you can use to statusmax/buy material things.

forget about this site as this place is reserved for ugly people that would do anything to be in your place.

Since ur new here’s term ratings on a scale of 1 to 10
Htn is like 7/10
Chadlite is like 8/10
Chad is like 9/10 or 10/10
(someone correct me if I’m wrong)
HTB and Stacy are the female terms/variations

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and potassiumpencilz
Htn with Chadlite/chad level appeal due to being 6’4 and white, ur slaying and can fuck stacies everyday whenever you want.

u don’t need any advice since there’s barely anything to improve and surgery would already risk you getting botched and would be a waste of money that you can use to statusmax/buy material things.

forget about this site as this place is reserved for ugly people that would do anything to be in your place.

Htn is like 7/10
Chadlite is like 8/10
Agree with this guy, no homo but you're handsome G

• +1
Reactions: potassiumpencilz
How do u get that much likes and followers without any hashtag too ? Like ur content can't appear on the feed logically with the mass of content, u surely have a Tiktok channel

Htn is like 7/10
Chadlite is like 8/10
this the reply I was looking for. Currently also sat laughing to these responses because I am bloated af from eating like shit for a week and all my pics are taken when I’m eating clean and debloated. I blow up like a balloon when I eat one cheat meal lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Mrinfinityx
Brag.org

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
How do u get that much likes and followers without any hashtag too ? Like ur content can't appear on the feed logically with the mass of content, u surely have a Tiktok channel
tiktok: @theyluvnazar
cringe I know but I knew it would make my insta get followers so uno how that goes..

• +1
tiktok: @theyluvnazar
cringe I know but I knew it would make my insta get followers so uno how that goes..
I am too shy and aspie for this, like even if others would find it fine I ll cringe myself

OH NOOOOOO
ANOTHER TIKTOK FAG
FOR GODS SAKE THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE CLOSED

• +1
Reactions: grab4rope and Mrinfinityx
this the reply I was looking for. Currently also sat laughing to these responses because I am bloated af from eating like shit for a week and all my pics are taken when I’m eating clean and debloated. I blow up like a balloon when I eat one cheat meal lmao
Let me show u what s the real deal in bloating JFL, u should be at light years from this

IMG 20240614 132659

Let me show u what s the real deal in bloating JFL, u should be at light years from this

View attachment 3021895
I might post a bloated pic of me for the shits n gigs to show you how insanely fast I descend. I low-key need debloat advice im Slavic so for some reason my face turns into a bowling ball as soon as I touch salt

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mrinfinityx
I might post a bloated pic of me for the shits n gigs to show you how insanely fast I descend. I low-key need debloat advice im Slavic so for some reason my face turns into a bowling ball as soon as I touch salt
Post ur diet first, anyway the sodium-potassium ratio and highly mineralised water intake is the first advice to minimize water retention

Post ur diet first, anyway the sodium-potassium ratio and highly mineralised water intake is the first advice to minimize water retention
Not a specific diet just deficit but basically high protein, moderate to low carb and low fat with daily cardio. I would go through phases of having crazy hollow cheeks to being the same weight and being slightly bloated in the face so it’s definitely the sodium potassium etc but how do you fix it shits so annoying. I tried low sodium too but somehow looked less bloated when I was eating higher sodium before fml

• +1
Not a specific diet just deficit but basically high protein, moderate to low carb and low fat with daily cardio. I would go through phases of having crazy hollow cheeks to being the same weight and being slightly bloated in the face so it’s definitely the sodium potassium etc but how do you fix it shits so annoying. I tried low sodium too but somehow looked less bloated when I was eating higher sodium before fml
Well I ll stay minimalist, eat more fibers in ur carbohydrates intake, increase monoinsaturated fat intake, and be more lazy, it should drop inflammation even more, overtraining can unironically be the main cause still

Almonds have a rich profile in potassium and monoinsaturated fats so consider it

Also U need more sodium with acute exercice too otherwise u will cause water retention

I forgot to say that almonds are also rich in fibers, so all in one, I can't edit

please tell me ur making good money from only fans and whatever with the cringe u post

• +1
appealmaxed high mtn
mistake posting your instagram with 30k followers here boyo, ima spam it all over your page saying you have an account on a racist misogynistic incel extremist forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Xangsane, potassiumpencilz and 1 other person
video´s.
how are you with women

chadlite but carried by height and body

how are you with women
I am a Solid MTN facially, Brown hair, Brown eyes and a white caucasian guy.
Just like every other Mid-Looking guy, there will be women who are attracted to you, but not much.

from 18 - 22yo (my Current age), I´ve had 3 women in real life, who were romantically very interested in me.
So not on Tinder.
But I think Im Non-NT since Im very introverted, don´t go out often and find it hard to SocialCircleMax.
I think 3 Women for MTN who wanted LTR is very good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am a Solid MTN facially, Brown hair, Brown eyes and a white caucasian guy.
Just like every other Mid-Looking guy, there will be women who are attracted to you, but not much.

from 18 - 22yo (my Current age), I´ve had 3 women in real life, who were romantically very interested in me.
So not on Tinder.
But I think Im Non-NT since Im very introverted, don´t go out often and find it hard to SocialCircleMax.
I think 3 Women for MTN who wanted LTR is very good.
how gl were the foids

how gl were the foids
They are usually my looksmatch bro,
And im fine with that.
I´d say Average Dutch Girls, with 1 good feature on their face.

I have to keep my head cool, and not delude myself into thinking
that I can ´punch above my Weight´, in terms of looks.
I know my place very well.

• +1
They are usually my looksmatch bro,
And im fine with that.
I´d say Average Dutch Girls, with 1 good feature on their face.

I have to keep my head cool, and not delude myself into thinking
that I can ´punch above my Weight´, in terms of looks.
I know my place very well.
what are the good features typically?

what are the good features typically?
for example.
Ive had 1 girl I came across, with a nice Well-Balanced nose,
or a ´Low Trust´ eye area with positive cantal tilt of the eyebrows.

• Love it
appealmaxed high mtn
mistake posting your instagram with 30k followers here boyo, ima spam it all over your page saying you have an account on a racist misogynistic incel extremist forum
based