Rate me and give ideas for improvements

W

Wöod

Iron
IMG 0366
IMG 0365
IMG 0364
IMG 0363

Used both sides of the inverted filter and both side profiles. From what I can easily notice my weakest point is my eye symmetry. I also notice I have a pretty flat maxilla which can be fixed with time. About 16-17% body fat in these pictures and I’m mid cut trying to reach 9-10%.

Very nice eye area. You should really only follow the bluepilled advice like skincare and a good haircut. Leaving this place is unironically the best looksmax you can give yourself. IRL you're HTN no matter what anyone here says. Now Sho! Sho! Away you go grey!

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
U should take a mirror pic you got lenses distortion probably

Very nice eye area. You should really only follow the bluepilled advice like skincare and a good haircut. Leaving this place is unironically the best looksmax you can give yourself. IRL you're HTN no matter what anyone here says. Now Sho! Sho! Away you go grey!
Im not new to this I just never made an account. People can give good advice on here. I’ve used stuff like Umax but it’s all brainrot and I don’t trust it. Umax said I was a 93 with 99 potential which isn’t realistic.

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
High htn. You have a good eye area with thick eyebrows and nice coloring, good cheeckbones, skin and a compact midface. You probably lack some bigonial width and the mouth width to nose width ratio is a bit lower than the ideal but these flaws don't ruin your harmony.

High htn. You have a good eye area with thick eyebrows and nice coloring, good cheeckbones, skin and a compact midface. You probably lack some bigonial width and the mouth width to nose width ratio is a bit lower than the ideal but these flaws don't ruin your harmony.
I think the lens distortion makes my bigonial width seem a bit shorter than it truly is but I 100% agree on the mouth width to nose width ratio being unideal.

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
  • +1
Reactions: Wöod