Rate me and give me actual tips to improve (19m 6’2)

87ajis

Iron
IMG 7542
IMG 8270
IMG 8263
IMG 7916
IMG 7916
IMG 3862
IMG 6659

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Reincarnationmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, PrinceofDarkness and jué
For the record I don’t struggle at all with women I just want to mog

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
skin lightening and rhino

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
I mean u mog most curries but in comparison to everyone else MTN, lighten ur skin and get rhino if u really wanna improve that’s all I’ll say

U look good for an indian bhai.

I mean u mog most curries but in comparison to everyone else MTN, lighten ur skin and get rhino if u really wanna improve that’s all I’ll say
Is low htn within my genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: watah
HTN possible without hardmaxx? Any major flaws?
Eye area is terrible and face is asymmetric, maybe work on those first. Although u're good enough to get a Indian girl imo

Eye area is terrible and face is asymmetric, maybe work on those first. Although u're good enough to get a Indian girl imo
Like i said, no issues getting women Indian or not

Like i said, no issues getting women Indian or not
U ain't getting no European women jfl 😂 still it would be hard to ascend further with just softmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
skin lightening and rhino
Skin lightening is a meme, he’s not even the dark type of Indian that would need it. People with his colouring should focus on achieving red undertones

retard i hust said u cant do anything except surgery. go get a counsellor right now
Nigger I’ve never done any looksmaxxing you’re saying I spawned at the high end of my genetic potential

Show photos nigga
I will, just answer some questions first. Are u a virgin? How tall r u? Where do u live? If ur a tall Indian mostly surrounded by ugly whites and chinks u will pull bad bitches

I will, just answer some questions first. Are u a virgin? How tall r u? Where do u live? If ur a tall Indian mostly surrounded by ugly whites and chinks u will pull bad bitches
I'm 2 inches shorter than u, i currently live in india and wagecucking on a job and doing my bachelor, i have a gf too it's just that i don't want to believe u have a spanish girl if u look like that

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'm 2 inches shorter than u, i currently live in india and wagecucking on a job and doing my bachelor, i have a gf too it's just that i don't want to believe u have a spanish girl if u look like that
Didn’t answer my first question. Live in India is the biggest cuck I was born there now im in California. ur parents should have money maxxed. I’m 6’2 with mtn face and good frame without looksmaxxing and ur surprised I can get a Spanish girl when im surrounded by asian and white ltns? Finish ur bachelors and get the fuck out of India and then watch

“If u look like that” bhai I just checked your profile, compare your front profile to mine honestly. We might be equal on the PSL scale but I’m appeal maxxed compared to u

Attachments

• IMG_8520.jpeg
    IMG_8520.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, sportsmogger, watah and 3 others
Didn’t answer my first question. Live in India is the biggest cuck I was born there now im in California. ur parents should have money maxxed. I’m 6’2 with mtn face and good frame without looksmaxxing and ur surprised I can get a Spanish girl when im surrounded by asian and white ltns? Finish ur bachelors and get the fuck out of India and then watch
You look subhuman, probably a ugly whore

“If u look like that” bhai I just checked your profile, compare your front profile to mine honestly. We might be equal on the PSL scale but I’m appeal maxxed compared to u
And u didn't add my current picture jfl, I look better than u retard

And u didn't add my current picture jfl, I look better than u retard
U can look better all u want u live in India, u have a shitty accent, ur two inches shorter, u have no future, I go to a t20 university with a badder bitch than your bloodline, kys

I life mog you
Keep coping nigga, so insecure didn't even add my current pic and have to find my before picture 😂 if u that great why rotting here nigga

Keep coping nigga, so insecure didn't even add my current pic and have to find my before picture 😂 if u that great why rotting here nigga
bro I clicked ur profile went to threads and clicked the first one🤣ur right about one thing tho shouldn’t be here

bro I clicked ur profile went to threads and clicked the first one🤣ur right about one thing tho shouldn’t be here
Yea dude don't ruin your life here, I'm wageslaving till i move from here. I love my brothers but I do hate the narcissistic cucks indians become after lifting for few months jfl. Get mogged

Attachments

• Picsart_24-09-16_16-20-04-490.jpg
    Picsart_24-09-16_16-20-04-490.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad
Yea dude don't ruin your life here, I'm wageslaving till i move from here. I love my brothers but I do hate the narcissistic cucks indians become after lifting for few months jfl. Get mogged
I’m not narcissistic because I lift it’s just that u don’t understand appeal. That’s why I asked for tips to looksmaxx because I’m appeal maxxed. U look better now tho fr, good job.

I’m not narcissistic because I lift it’s just that u don’t understand appeal. That’s why I asked for tips to looksmaxx because I’m appeal maxxed. U look better now tho fr, good job.
Thanks bhai, just want to have longer hair. You can see the picture with editing after longer hair

U do have appeal but it's different from western standard. U look more like a old indian actor tbh

U do have appeal but it's different from western standard. U look more like a old indian actor tbh
Fair enough, I hear that a lot. Women are so horny here that I genuinely have no issue and that’s not why I’m here just want to look better for myself.

Fair enough, I hear that a lot. Women are so horny here that I genuinely have no issue and that’s not why I’m here just want to look better for myself.
Weird tbh, I had a different view of their culture

Weird tbh, I had a different view of their culture
Why, it’s standard that college girls in the U.S. are sluts. I make out with 2 bitches minimum each time I go out and I don’t approach a single one

Why, it’s standard that college girls in the U.S. are sluts. I make out with 2 bitches minimum each time I go out and I don’t approach a single one
I'm not taking about us dude, I was talking about Swedish women yk

I'm not taking about us dude, I was talking about Swedish women yk
Don’t know about Swedish women just know that college women in the U.S. is not the place to find a wife.

Don’t know about Swedish women just know that college women in the U.S. is not the place to find a wife.
Yeaz india is the same although I did find someone i like very much

Yeaz india is the same although I did find someone i like very much
Good for u bro. I don’t think I can have a “crush” on any girl anymore I’ve had too much experience with whores

Good for u bro. I don’t think I can have a “crush” on any girl anymore I’ve had too much experience with whores
Get a girl before u turn 30 unc, eye area will only get worse as u age , good luck g