696.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240901_144652.jpg
    IMG_20240901_144652.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 0
i know i look like an autist in the first one

• JFL
Reactions: vortex
Take a pic away from the cam

low mtn, no softmaxx for your face imho.

Surgery maybe

Im aware of my ncl and uee, give me some advice
start by moisturizing your lips because they seem tired try , get rid of dark circles under the eyes using concealer or special masks and practice lymphatic massage especially in the eye area so far you look average at best but we are here so you can change that

start by moisturizing your lips because they seem tired try , get rid of dark circles under the eyes using concealer or special masks and practice lymphatic massage especially in the eye area so far you look average at best but we are here so you can change that
ive tried getting rid of dark eye circles with some 5% caffeine solution and that didnt work, after that i tried some vitamin c serum that didnt work either i might have thin skin

ive tried getting rid of dark eye circles with some 5% caffeine solution and that didnt work, after that i tried some vitamin c serum that didnt work either i might have thin skin
bags under the eyes are often due to genetics in my case also no serums worked so stock up on under-eye concealer and don't let yourself think it's gay

• +1
Reactions: drpatis