Rate me and give me advices (16/M)

algerianmogger

algerianmogger

Iron
IMG 20240910 102841

I'm the guy on the right.

Just do a middle part hairstyle and shave your facial hair.

Go to a dentist and maybe see if they can do something about your teeth. On top of that maybe try to work on your eyebrows. Your one eyebrow on the right is looking a bit sparse. Make sure to brush them into shape as well. You can use minox or castor oil on them to grow them thicker.

Aside from that you should be doing whatever you can do optimize your hormonal profile throughout puberty to increase masculinization of your face. Start working out and hopefully the changes in your T will get rid of some fat storage in your face because as of right now you've got chubby cheeks.

He doesn't really have facial hair tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Fix that lesbian haircut trim

Get a textured fringe, fix your teeth and hit the gym, you’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Get a textured fringe, fix your teeth and hit the gym, you’ll be fine.
Negro thinks I'm gay
Straight hair isn't popular in my county. So chicks dig a side part. And it's not easy packing muscle since I'm 6"1. But I'm lean and I'm pretty toned

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Fix that lesbian haircut trim
No. Women like a Side part here in Algeria. Since most dudes got frizzy wavy to curly hair. My hair is more textured in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
Facial hair? This your moment to have a reason to get A40 contacts. Cause you're pretty blind

Negro thinks I'm gay
Straight hair isn't popular in my county. So chicks dig a side part. And it's not easy packing muscle since I'm 6"1. But I'm lean and I'm pretty toned
If women liked that atrocity you have in your head you wouldn’t be here, get a fringe until your face develop and you start looking like a male, you already look like a faggot anyway.

Go to a dentist and maybe see if they can do something about your teeth. On top of that maybe try to work on your eyebrows. Your one eyebrow on the right is looking a bit sparse. Make sure to brush them into shape as well. You can use minox or castor oil on them to grow them thicker.

Aside from that you should be doing whatever you can do optimize your hormonal profile throughout puberty to increase masculinization of your face. Start working out and hopefully the changes in your T will get rid of some fat storage in your face because as of right now you've got chubby cheeks.

He doesn't really have facial hair tbh.

If women liked that atrocity you have in your head you wouldn’t be here, get a fringe until your face develop and you start looking like a male, you already look like a faggot anyway.
Nigga getting worked up over choosing my hairstyle. Your sister would still date me and you will probably like it cause you're a cucky cuck

Nigga getting worked up over choosing my hairstyle. Your sister would still date me and you will probably like it cause you're a cucky cuck
Maybe you would have a chance if I actually had a sister and she happened to be lesbian

Peak “male” smv in Algeria on 2024 :forcedsmile: @alriodai

IMG 8741

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Change hairstyle bhai, u look like a bacha bazi victim.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Facial hair? This your moment to have a reason to get A40 contacts. Cause you're pretty blind
I thought it was facial hair, but now I looked at it closely and got to know it’s just brutal nasolabial fold.

Maybe you would have a chance if I actually had a sister and she happened to be lesbian

Peak “male” smv in Algeria on 2024 :forcedsmile: @alriodai

View attachment 3160966
The haircuts trends in our country are so shit you'd lose it. Not only that but when people tried to bring modern eboy/tt haircuts here the fuckers that look like OP shamed them hard with a word. Although now in 2024 you can but still