Rate me and give me tips, I'm 13 years old, 177cm.

R

Relki

Iron
I welcome tips and feedback!

Attachments

• 1719089976769.png
    1719089976769.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1719090023417.png
    1719090023417.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Vídeo do WhatsApp de 2024-06-17 à(s) 14.36.16_8b68c4b8.mp4
    1.1 MB
ugly asf rope now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, Clqs, looksmaxxerrr and 4 others
pics are very frauded but i'd advise deleting this thread. If any future employer sees you posted your face on this shithole you are cooked. pm instead if really want good advice

• +1
Reactions: lightskincell, mathis, silencio and 1 other person
start heightmaxxing bro trust, cut out all sugars, get physically active and just read the guides here. Ur early puberty and have so much that u can do to maximize ur potential.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Matzz and Relki
you want to take the chico path so try to pretty boy looksmaxx cause thats what fits the best to ur looks and age

• +1
Reactions: Relki
start heightmaxxing bro trust, cut out all sugars, get physically active and just read the guides here. Ur early puberty and have so much that u can do to maximize ur potential.
Okay, bro! Thanks a lot.

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
you want to take the chico path so try to pretty boy looksmaxx cause thats what fits the best to ur looks and age
never thought i'd see the day where someone in this forum has a bass pfp

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
how is 99.99% recurring of users on this forum above 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: OwenGwyther
so having a turkish man pfp is better than bass nowdays?
yes bass is a terrafraud faggot who wears makeup and only appeals to alt girls carried by decent bones and hair

Stop coming here til you're older. Literally nobody could tell you these things because at 13, you have barley started puberty and you will change significantly from now until the age of 25. You could actually be a whole new person.

Make sure to eat healthy, sleep a lot, workout and play play sports possibly, and leave this forum for awhile. There are a lot of mentally ill men on here who will steer you in the wrong direction. Peace

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss and Relki
Stop coming here til you're older. Literally nobody could tell you these things because at 13, you have barley started puberty and you will change significantly from now until the age of 25. You could actually be a whole new person.

Make sure to eat healthy, sleep a lot, workout and play play sports possibly, and leave this forum for awhile. There are a lot of mentally ill men on here who will steer you in the wrong direction. Peace
Bro, thanks a lot for giving me these tips and letting me know about this forum, stay with God man, good night

Bro, thanks a lot for giving me these tips and letting me know about this forum, stay with God man, good night
Np. Forreal alot of these people have legit mental illness and neurosis they will put on you. Make you insecure about stuff that nobody cares about, or stop you from socializing through demoralization. None of them logically know cause you're barely into teenager years. My looks changed til I was 23.

Just stay in school , WORK OUT, eat well, practicing socializing, take wrestling or boxing, and sleep well and you will grow into somebody you admire and have confidence in. To maximize growth make sure to just workout and eat healthy and do heavy deadlifts/squats/bench to increase growth hormone naturally. Don't make the mistake of gaming too much at this age or eating shite and drinking mountain dew all day, or staying up too late everynight, or caring too much about little things like small things about your looks you don't like but can't change. If you do this, you will maximize your hormones which will effect your facial growth, bone structure, even your personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Relki
Np. Forreal alot of these people have legit mental illness and neurosis they will put on you. Make you insecure about stuff that nobody cares about, or stop you from socializing through demoralization. None of them logically know cause you're barely into teenager years. My looks changed til I was 23.

Just stay in school , WORK OUT, eat well, practicing socializing, take wrestling or boxing, and sleep well and you will grow into somebody you admire and have confidence in. To maximize growth make sure to just workout and eat healthy and do heavy deadlifts/squats/bench to increase growth hormone naturally. Don't make the mistake of gaming too much at this age or eating shite and drinking mountain dew all day, or staying up too late everynight, or caring too much about little things like small things about your looks you don't like but can't change. If you do this, you will maximize your hormones which will effect your facial growth, bone structure, even your personality.
Ok, thanks bro, your guidance for this site was VERY useful to me, and thanks for the tips! i will acquire them in my life

Get laid by an older girl while you still can

13 and on this site is absolutely insane