Rate me and give me tips

P

pelkicsp

Iron
Hello i am a 16 year old and i want to start looksmaxing but i dont know where to start.
I have a bit of facial hair but its very blonde to the point where its barely seeable, I have very asymmetrical eyes and i statted to chew on the drooped side and will hopefully fix it. I am 169cm as a 16 year old and its very short for my age and most of the people that i know are taller than me so i also want to know how to grow taller before my plates close. Please be brutally honest and dont just roast through the whole thread instead give me a bit of tips because i need all of them. I was thinking about maybe dying my facial hair and maybe my eyebrows and my lashes but i am not so sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpeg
    IMG_1946.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1942.jpeg
    IMG_1942.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi brother, you are a LTN. Youre face is very asymetrical, u have nct and a bad jaw angle due to ramus being short. Ur brow bridge is also pretty bad. Jaw and brow bridge implant are I think necessary. For saoftmaxx except minox and train ur neck idk

you should probably resort to steroids and GH to fix your problems, as far as softmaxxing goes train your neck and hope that chewing mastic gum 24/7 will ascend you

Hello i am a 16 year old and i want to start looksmaxing but i dont know where to start.
I have a bit of facial hair but its very blonde to the point where its barely seeable, I have very asymmetrical eyes and i statted to chew on the drooped side and will hopefully fix it. I am 169cm as a 16 year old and its very short for my age and most of the people that i know are taller than me so i also want to know how to grow taller before my plates close. Please be brutally honest and dont just roast through the whole thread instead give me a bit of tips because i need all of them. I was thinking about maybe dying my facial hair and maybe my eyebrows and my lashes but i am not so sure.
Dont you have some better pics?

Hi brother, you are a LTN. Youre face is very asymetrical, u have nct and a bad jaw angle due to ramus being short. Ur brow bridge is also pretty bad. Jaw and brow bridge implant are I think necessary. For saoftmaxx except minox and train ur neck idk
What is minox? and also can you tell me what LTN and NCT means?

you should probably resort to steroids and GH to fix your problems, as far as softmaxxing goes train your neck and hope that chewing mastic gum 24/7 will ascend you
Which tablets can i use for growth hormone? i do have a bit of money so i can use it on some things.

Yea i know that i need to grow thats why i am asking for tips but no ones giving the tips.

The right side seems to have slid down. Solve the asymmetry.

Eyebrowmaxxing
Skincare
Rhino.