Reactions: N1666
Bro your 13, go play with your friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, TAChipmunk, Mull70 and 9 others
not squinting right?

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
YOURE 13 LIL GUY, all i'd do at you age for now is eat good, sleep well and thats it

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, God-himself, ZAATOP4 and 1 other person
In the State of California, a guy found himself at the center of a bizarre rumor. Despite his vehement denials, everyone insisted he had bumped into the famous model Sean O'Pry at the local grocery store and that the model would only Say "Uh? Uh?". Each time a friend or neighbor mentioned it, he would shake his head, laughing it off. "I'm telling you, I never met Sean O'Pry at the grocery store," he'd say. "It must have been someone else, or maybe just wishful thinking!"

Yet, the more he denied it, the more convinced people seemed to be. They recounted the details with such conviction—what he was wearing, how he smiled—that he almost started to doubt his own memory. Still, he stuck to his story, bemused by the town's fascination. "Believe what you want," he would chuckle, "but I know who I did and didn't meet at the grocery store." And with that, the legend of him and Sean O'Pry continued to grow, much to his endless amusement.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iblameelijah, counterintuitive, Akhi and 1 other person
not squinting right?
Well the pic a bit old but i dont think so maybe a little bit but not really
Bro your 13, go play with your friends
i dont really have that many and most of them are gone for holidays
YOURE 13 LIL GUY, all i'd do at you age for now is eat good, sleep well and thats it

In the State of California, a guy found himself at the center of a bizarre rumor. Despite his vehement denials, everyone insisted he had bumped into the famous model Sean O'Pry at the local grocery store and that the model would only Say "Uh? Uh?". Each time a friend or neighbor mentioned it, he would shake his head, laughing it off. "I'm telling you, I never met Sean O'Pry at the grocery store," he'd say. "It must have been someone else, or maybe just wishful thinking!"

Yet, the more he denied it, the more convinced people seemed to be. They recounted the details with such conviction—what he was wearing, how he smiled—that he almost started to doubt his own memory. Still, he stuck to his story, bemused by the town's fascination. "Believe what you want," he would chuckle, "but I know who I did and didn't meet at the grocery store." And with that, the legend of him and Sean O'Pry continued to grow, much to his endless amusements
Captivating story

• +1
Reactions: LaDiabla and goo25

Captivating story
But can someone pls rate now

Captivating story
IMG 1503
“maybe a little bit” JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mickdamon437, Aero, Iblameelijah and 3 others
You are a MTN. 13 and 6’1 is crazy though

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and aaronheath
Should i send a picture now ?

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
Is there a chance i could ascend in any way
Like most people will say, at your age just sleep a lot, eat a high protein diet and make sure you play a sport. If you want more information then type into google “Puberty looksmax.org” and go through the guides on there.

Considering your height and current face level, you will probably have it easy. Just let your body develop. What are your parents height btw

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and aaronheath
Like most people will say, at your age just sleep a lot, eat a high protein diet and make sure you play a sport. If you want more information then type into google “Puberty looksmax.org” and go through the guides on there.

Considering your height and current face level, you will probably have it easy. Just let your body develop. What are your parents height btw
Thank you bro my Mom is 6’5 my dad is 6’3

• Woah
Reactions: chudlite and N1666
6’1
Race: Aryan(swiss)
Just started
Please rate and give tipps
Point out weaknesses and strengths of face
Are u from hyperborea?

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath
insane height at 13
You will already be a guaranteed 6'5+ so most of what you can do young is irrelevant. Plus you haven't even finished puberty yet so you don't even know what you will really look like

insane height at 13

You will already be a guaranteed 6'5+ so most of what you can do young is irrelevant. Plus you haven't even finished puberty yet so you don't even know what you will really look like
Ah okay thx

6’1
Race: Aryan(swiss)
Just started
Please rate and give tipps
Point out weaknesses and strengths of face
Why you mention Aryan? You look Swiss not scandinavian/German. And on top you have protruding eyes.

Why you mention Aryan? You look Swiss not scandinavian/German. And on top you have protruding eyes.
Im new here and i thought you usually name your primary ancestral race. Since im from the german part of Switzerland and have some germanic roots im considered aryan. Thank you for pointing that out i will look to not mention that in the future

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Note: The northern half of Switzerland is considered aryan the lower Mediterranean

13 years old.... go play minecraft and jerk off to hentai kid, get the fuck outta here

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
13 years old.... go play minecraft and jerk off to hentai kid, get the fuck outta here
My apologies but i cannot change my age

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I can already tell you're gonna be attractive when your older. You have good compact orbitals, good nose, good jaw, great forward growth, good maxilla, good skin texture, good phenotype, good coloring, good jaw for now. Also, quit these autistic tryhard facial expressions you probably learnt off tiktok.

Trust me changes in face happen at 15-18 years old, there's no point for you to be asking for a rating when you haven't even fully developed. Just let puberty do its thing and read the BOTB section to maximize your growth in puberty. Thicker eyebrows will come with age, in my experience I also had thin eyebrows at 13, it got thicker at 15 so don't do any bullshit for them let puberty do its thing.

Just read BOTB and leave this site its a waste of time and the more you stay here the more narcissistic and autistic you'll become. My advice: Sleep 10 hours(sleep is the most important), drink 2 liters of raw milk a day, consume a high glycemic index diet sometimes, consume a lot of sugar, swim or basketball. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath and Darkeningstar
I can already tell you're gonna be attractive when your older. You have good compact orbitals, good nose, good jaw, great forward growth, good maxilla, good skin texture, good phenotype, good coloring, good jaw for now. Also, quit these autistic tryhard facial expressions you probably learnt off tiktok.

Trust me changes in face happen at 15-18 years old, there's no point for you to be asking for a rating when you haven't even fully developed. Just let puberty do its thing and read the BOTB section to maximize your growth in puberty. Thicker eyebrows will come with age, in my experience I also had thin eyebrows at 13, it got thicker at 15 so don't do any bullshit for them let puberty do its thing.

Just read BOTB and leave this site its a waste of time and the more you stay here the more narcissistic and autistic you'll become. My advice: Sleep 10 hours(sleep is the most important), drink 2 liters of raw milk a day, consume a high glycemic index diet sometimes, consume a lot of sugar, swim or basketball. Good luck
Thank you so much for this in rating and advice this is very helpful thank u bro

• Love it
Reactions: zurzolo
Note: The northern half of Switzerland is considered aryan the lower Mediterranean
this is some extraordinary BS. Told your father so? Northern Switzerland is germanic but not Aryan. Aryan comes from nazi regime and it's another word for scandinavian people. And you shouldn't identify with this because it seems that you have mkssbelief you stand above from other races : Mediterranean, Slavic, African, Asian etc. I for example everytime I get labeled as a scandinavian already when I was a child ( blonde hairs, high cheeks, prominent chin long skull), You don't have this features so you wouldn't even pass as a scandinavian your height taken into account. So stop this you make yourself ridicolous.

delete your account

Just read BOTB and leave this site its a waste of time and the more you stay here the more narcissistic and autistic you'll become. My advice: Sleep 10 hours(sleep is the most important), drink 2 liters of raw milk

delete your account
delete your account
delete your acco
this is some extraordinary BS. Told your father so? Northern Switzerland is germanic but not Aryan. Aryan comes from nazi regime and it's another word for scandinavian people. And you shouldn't identify with this because it seems that you have mkssbelief you stand above from other races : Mediterranean, Slavic, African, Asian etc. I for example everytime I get labeled as a scandinavian already when I was a child ( blonde hairs, high cheeks, prominent chin long skull), You don't have this features so you wouldn't even pass as a scandinavian your height taken into account. So stop this you make yourself ridicolous.
U got me guys i was just talking bs sry will proceed to not do that in the future

There's nothing of use here promise me your gonna delete your account, org isn't a fun place for kids and it's on a watchlist

being younger than 16 on here is brutal you should see some of the things these guys say to me lol

There's nothing of use here promise me your gonna delete your account, org isn't a fun place for kids and it's on a watchlist
Im completly fine with the harassment that comes with being on the younger side on .org and i know that this place can be a bit dark but im fine with that most forums are somewhat like that

being younger than 16 on here is brutal you should see some of the things these guys say to me lol
Sorry to hear that. So far some hate but nothing much overall ive seen mor kindness