Rate me and how can I improve any tips please

Fate103

Fate103

Iron
I know my hair looks ass my barber messed that shit up and I still need to find a style that fits me , would appreciate any advice đź‘€

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_180757.jpg
    IMG_20240803_180757.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols
solid htn if you fix that ass hair

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
rhino and grow out hair and debloat and dye eyebrows and eyelashes. You are mid htn

• +1
Reactions: Fate103
low ltn its time to move to mumbai

get off this site ur already gl just grow ur hair out and fix ur skin and lose 2% bf

greycels never think about posting their face on an incel forum

I know my hair looks ass my barber messed that shit up and I still need to find a style that fits me , would appreciate any advice đź‘€
Gym

not to sound normie but rhino will ascend u but not by that much the average stacy wont know, ur legit already GL if u really want js softmaxx and get laser but it isnt worth it for u imo

mid-high ltn

some good advice is to grow out ur hair, use castor on ur eyebrows until they are noticeably fuller, groom them, then dye them a few shades darker

last tip i would give is to sodium flush/debloat since u seem like someone that is already decently lean and moisturize ur lips

mid-high ltn

some good advice is to grow out ur hair, use castor on ur eyebrows until they are noticeably fuller, groom them, then dye them a few shades darker

last tip i would give is to sodium flush/debloat since u seem like someone that is already decently lean and moisturize ur lips
Thanks I'll do that

Hair : Grow it out and dye it dark brown
Eyebrows : Minox / castor oil daily and when they’re grown dye them deep dark brown or black
Skin : Carotenoids & Lycopene + tanning
Lips : Brush & scrub with a tooshbrush so overtime they become redder , can also use a tinted red lip balm
Jaw : Good insertions so chew 20 min daily

Hair : Grow it out and dye it dark brown
Eyebrows : Minox / castor oil daily and when they’re grown dye them deep dark brown or black
Skin : Carotenoids & Lycopene + tanning
Lips : Brush & scrub with a tooshbrush so overtime they become redder , can also use a tinted red lip balm
Jaw : Good insertions so chew 20 min daily
Thank 👍🏻

with the chewing u might want to do some sort of masseter stretching after since tight masseters can recess you and make you downgrown

i made this mistake when i first started maxxing but ive almost fully fixed it so just saving you some time

u have white cuck coloring start taking that melotan shit or whatever